Current Affairs Quiz 6 August 2017
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 05 August 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 05, 2017
- Which two airports in Andhra Pradesh are going to be developed as green airports by the central government?
A) Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam
B) Rajahmundry and Tirupati
C) Tirupati and Vijayawada
D) Visakhapatnam and Tirupati
- Which of the following railway station is to renamed after Deen Dayal Upadhyaya?
A) Fatehpur railway station
B) Nihalgarh railway station
C) Gomti Nagar railway station
D) Mughalsarai railway station
- Muppavarapu Venkaiah Naidu has been elected as the _____________ Vice President of India.
- Who has been appointed as the new vice chairman of NITI Aayog?
A) Rajiv Kumar
B) Vinod Shukla
C) Abhijit Kanwar
D) Kishan Mehta
- Which bollywood actor has been appointed as the brand ambassador for Swachh Bharat Mission by the Uttar Pradesh government?
A) Amitabh Bachchan
B) Shahrukh Khan
C) Farhan Akhtar
D) Akshay Kumar
- Who has been named as the world’s highest-earning author by Forbes?
A) James Patterson
B) JK Rowling
C) Jeff Kinney
D) Dan Brown
- Who has been named as the winner of the Prem Nazir Award for the year 2017?
Static GK related to Today’s Current Affairs
- Name the first airport in the world, to be completely powered by solar energy?
A) Chandigarh Airport
B) Hyderabad International Airport Ltd
C) Delhi International Airport Limited
D) Cochin International Airport Limited
- Ankur Mittal belongs to which of the following sports?
- Where is the headquarters of Council for Science and Industrial Research (CSIR) located?
A) New Delhi
- Where is the headquarters of Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) located?
A) New Delhi
- Who is the Chairman of Council for Science and Industrial Research (CSIR)?
A) None of given options
B) Vice President of India
C) Prime Minister of India
D) President of India