Current Affairs 6 August 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 5 August 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 5, 2019
- Which Article has been scrapped by the government recently that gives special status to Jammu and Kashmir?
- Which city will host India’s largest education brainstorming event, the ScooNews Global Educators Fest (SGEF) on August 09 and 10?
- In which state is “Aadi Perukku” Festival being celebrated?
- Where is the foundation stone laid for setting up Space Situational Awareness Control Centre (SSAM) by Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)?
- Where did the 10th Mekong-Ganga Cooperation (MGC) Ministerial Meeting held in August 2019?
- Recently, which India Cricketer has become the batsman with most number of sixes in T20Is passing West Indies’s Chris Gayle?
- Recently, Indian Wrestler Vinesh Phogat won the Poland Open wrestling tournament in Warsaw in which weight category?.
- Adarsh Singh Belongs to which of the following sports?
- Satwiksairaj Rankireddy paired with whom have become the first Indian pair to win a BWF Super 500 Badminton Tournament in Thailand.
- Who won the Hungarian Grand Prix 2019?
- Recently, Brendon McCullum announced retirement from all forms of cricket. He plays for which country?
- What is the number of states in India after Article 370 was scrapped by the government?
- Recently, Dale Steyn announced retirement from Test Cricket. He plays for which country?
- Noel Quinn has been appointed as the interim CEO of which of the following banks replacing John Flint?
B)Standard Chartered Bank
- Anant Setalva passed away recently. He belonged to which sport?
- Kanti Bhatt passed away recently. He belonged to which profession?
- Oscar-winning documentary filmmaker D.A. Pennebaker passed away recently. He belonged to which country?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Indian woman wrestler Vinesh Phogat belongs to which state?
- Lewis Hamilton belongs to which country?
- Where is the HQ of HSBC Bank located?