Current Affairs 6 August 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 5 August 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 5, 2020
- Nobel Peace Prize winner John Hume passed away recently. He hailed from which country?
- Co-inventor of the computer mouse William English passed away recently. He hailed from which country?
- Ram Pradhan, former Governor of which state passed away in August 2020?
A) Uttar Pradesh
B) Arunachal Pradesh
C) Madhya Pradesh
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Mark Phillips has been sworn in as the Prime Minister of which country?
- Sashidhar Jagdishan has been appointed as the next Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of which bank by the Reserve Bank of India?
A) Kotak Mahindra Bank
B) HDFC Bank
C) Yes Bank
D) Federal Bank
- Iker Casillas, former sportsperson of Spain has announced his retirement from which of the following sports?
- Which foreign bank has selected Infosys Finacle to digitally transform its transaction banking business?
A) Barclays Bank
B) Royal Bank of Scotland
C) National Bank of Bahrain
D) Doha Bank
- The Ministry of Defence and the Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances (DARPG) signed a memorandum of understanding with which institute for developing Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning techniques to analyse public grievances?
A) IIT Kanpur
B) IIM Bangalore
C) IIM Rohtak
D) IIT Kharagpur
- Where was the “Thenzawl Golf Resort” Project virtually inaugurated by the Union Minister of State for Culture & Tourism (I/C) Shri Prahlad Singh Patel?
- Which Union Territory launched E-Gyan Mitra mobile app for online education?
B) Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu
D) New Delhi
- In August 2020, where was the foundation stone laid for the construction of Indian Institute of Management (IIM) by Union Education Minister, Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank?
A) Barnala, Punjab
B) Karnal, Haryana
C) Chamoli, Uttarakhand
D) Sirmour, Himachal Pradesh
- Which of the following launched its Sahakar Cooptube Channel?
A) National Cooperative Development Corporation
B) NITI Aayog
C) Competition Commission of India
D) Investment Information Company Limited