Current Affairs 6 December 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 5 December 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 5, 2019
- Recently India handed over a patrol vessel named “KAAMIYAAB” to which country?
- Recently government launched which operation across India to crackdown illegal trade in the mongoose hair?
- The central government launched which Nationwide vaccination drive to prevent eight diseases?
- Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu launched which anthem which aims at taking the message of making India malnutrition-free by 2022 to all corners of the country?
- In which state, India’s first Maritime Museum will be set up?
- Which state government launched smart learning app ‘Madhu’?
- Which state traffic police signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) World Resource Institute, India in a bid to improve traffic management?
- Which station was conferred with the ‘Eat Right Station’ certification with four stars rating by the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)?
- According to survey released by Transparency International,how much percent of Indians paid bribes in last one year?
- Which country has implemented a new artificial intelligence (AI) camera program that can automatically detect if drivers are using their cell phones while on the road?
- Which company introduces new digital wellbeing feature — Focus Mode?
- Recently which typhoon hitted Philippines ?
- The Central government and Asian Development Bank have signed how much amount of loan agreement to develop water supply and sewerage infrastructure in 5 cities of Tamil Nadu?
- The RBI has kept the GDP forecast to how much percent for FY20?
- The rating agency CRISIL has cut its growth forecast for the current financial year to how much percent ?
- Which digital wallet partnered with Aditya Birla Health Insurance Co Ltd (ABHICL) to offer sachet health insurance products in India?
- Which bank launched a co branded credit card with Walmart India?
- Which bank signed MoU with Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance Company for bancassurance for selling life insurance?
A)Bank of Baroda
C)Gramin Bank of Aryavrat
D)Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank
- Who clinched gold medals on the final day of the senior national championships in Jalandhar?
C)Both a and b
- Which cricket team was awarded the Christopher Martin-Jenkins Spirit of Cricket award for 2019?
- Which country seal qualifiers spot in Davis Cup with victory over Pakistan?
- Which state won the Syed Mushtaq Ali T20 trophy?
- Pritivirajsing Roopun was sworn in as president of which country?
- Recently Bhaskar Menon passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently Bob Willis passed away.He was related to which field?
- What is the theme of this year’s International Day of Persons with Disabilities (IDPD)?
A)Transformation towards sustainable and resilient society for all
B)Achieve 17 goals for the future we want
C)Empowering persons with disabilities and ensuring inclusiveness and equality
D)Promoting the participation of persons with disabilities and their leadership: taking action on the 2030 Development Agenda
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the capital of Mauritius ?
- What is the capital of NewZealand?
- Where is the HQ of Walmart?
- Where is the HQ of HDFCBank?