Current Affairs 6 December 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 5 December 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 5, 2020
- Who is the chairman of the task force formed for preparing a roadmap on imparting technical education in Mother Tongue?
A) CK Mishra
B) DS Kumar
C) Vinod Bhave
D) Amit Khare
- Which state unveiled the State Disability Logo on the occasion of International Day of Persons with Disabilities?
- Which country has become the first country in the world to approve the Pfizer-BioNTech coronavirus vaccine?
- With which country’s navy, did the Indian Navy conducted a Passage Exercise (PASSEX) in the Eastern Indian Ocean Region (IOR) in December 2020?
- Which company partnered with global digital payments platform PayPal to facilitate international payments for small businesses and freelancers?
- Gujarat International Finance Tec (GIFT) City regulator International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA) has obtained membership of the International Association of Insurance Supervisors (IAIS). Where is the HQ of IAIS situated?
A) Jakarta, Indonesia
B) Vienna, Austria
C) Basel, Switzerland
D) Brussels, Belgium
- In partnership with which bank has Finin, a fintech company, launched itself as a ‘neobank’?
A) Bank of Bahrain & Kuwait
B) SBM Bank
C) Barclays Bank
D) Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Which insurance company in association with Ketto India has initiated #PromisewalaDabba, a nationwide crowdfunding campaign, to help the Dabbawalas of Mumbai?
A) SBI Life
B) ICICI Prudential
C) Tata AIA Life
D) HDFC Life
- What is the new limit for contactless card transactions as announced by the Reserve Bank to give a push to digital payments?
A) Rs. 5000
B) Rs. 8000
C) Rs. 10000
D) Rs. 12000
- The Reserve Bank of India forecasted what per cent retail inflation for the third quarter of the current fiscal?
- Which bank has partnered with fintech lending platform Rupifi to offer a business credit card powered by Visa?
A) IndusInd Bank
B) Kotak Mahindra Bank
C) Axis Bank
D) Karnataka Bank
- According to former Planning Commission member Abhijit Sen, India’s economy is likely to contract by around what per cent in the current fiscal?
- Who has been appointed as the ambassador of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s ‘Fit India’?
A) Keshav Devan
B) Sahil Juneja
C) Arsh Bishnoi
D) Kuldeep Handoo
- Who has been named Time Magazine’s first-ever Kid of the Year?
A) Divya Bhatia
B) Gitanjali Rao
C) Deepika Saini
D) Parul Bhatnagar
- Who from India has been named among six people named “Asians of the Year” by Singapore’s leading daily, The Straits Times for their work in fighting the COVID-19 pandemic?
A) Ratan Tata
B) Gautam Singhania
C) Adar Poonawalla
D) Siddhartha Mital
- Which space start-up has signed an agreement with state-run NewSpace India Limited (NSIL) to launch the country’s first private remote-sensing satellite on an ISRO PSLV rocket in early 2021?
- Which Union Territory’s administrator Dineshwar Sharma passed away?
B) Jammu and Kashmir
C) Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Who has authored the book titled ‘40-Years with Abdul Kalam- Untold Stories’ released by Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu?
A) Sivathanu Pillai
B) VK Aatre
C) Mylswamy Annadurai
D) Avinash Chander
- What is the theme of World Soil Day 2020?
A) Caring for the Planet starts from the Ground
B) Keep soil alive, protect soil biodiversity
C) Stop Soil Erosion, Save our Future
D) Be the Solution to Soil Pollution
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Serum Institute of India situated?
- Where is the HQ of PayPal situated?
A) New York
- Where is the HQ of Razorpay Software Private Limited situated?