Current Affairs 6 February 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 5 February 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of February 5, 2019
- Which state government has set up a price monitoring and research unit(PMRU) ?
- In which city, Words Count Festival was inaugurated?
- Which state occupied the top slot in the ranking of best practices followed by states in the Budget formulation as per a survey by Transparency International?
- Which payments bank has partnered with Suryoday Small Finance Bank to offer sweep account facility?
A)Airtel Payments Bank
B)Fino Payments Bank
C)Paytm Payments Bank
D)India Post Payment Bank
- Recently,ADB has bought a 14% stake in which micro finance company of India?
A)Sonata Microfinance Pvt Ltd
B)Shikhar Microfinance Pvt Ltd
D) Annapurna Finance
- Which company has acquired AI start-up Kint.io for an undisclosed amount?
- Which finance company , has signed a binding agreement to acquire the CV finance business of India Infoline Finance Ltd (IIFL Finance), a subsidiary of IIFL Holdings Ltd?
A)Bajaj Finance Limited
B)Power Finance Corporation Limited
C)Mahindra and Mahindra Finance Limited
D) IndoStar Capital Finance Ltd
- Accrording to the data furnished by the Controller General of accounts(CGA), India’s budgetary fiscal deficit for the April-December period stood at how much percent of target?
- Who was appointed as MD and CEO of Corporation Bank?
- Who was declared the winner in El Salvador’ s Presidential Election?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of El Salvador?
- Where is the HQ of Corporation bank?
- Where is the HQ of Asian Development Bank?