Current Affairs 6 January 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 5 January 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 5, 2018
- Name the Indian state which has emerged as the most well read city in India as per the India’s Annual Reading Trends Reports for 2017 by Amazon India
- Which among the following states has signed the “Host City Contract” with the Indian Olympics Association (IOA) to host the 39th National Games 2022?
- Recently the HRD Ministry released the All India Survey on Higher Education (AISHE) for the year 2016-17. According to the survey, the number of students enrolling for higher education in India saw ____ percent increase in 2016-17
B) 0.7 %
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has recently unveiled new Rs 10 denomination banknote under the Mahatma Gandhi (New) Series. The new note has the motif of______
A) Sun Temple, Konark
B) Golden Temple, Amritsar
C) Lotus Temple, New DElhi
D) Sanchi Stupa, Madhya Pradesh
- What is the theme of the official emblem of West Bengal newly launched by state Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee?
A) Amar Bangla
B) Bijai Bangla
C) Biswa Bangla
D) Amra Bangla
- Which Indian state will host the 3rd Science Film Festival of India in January 2018?
- Which of the following platforms has been launched by the Government of India for citizen-government interface to seek views and suggestions of people on ease of living?
- In an effort to promote cruise tourism in India, Government has exempted cruise tourists with e-visas from the requirement of biometric enrollment for a period of three years ending _______
A) January 31, 2020
B) December 31, 2020
C) March 31, 2020
D) July 31, 2020
- According to the All India Survey on Higher Education (AISHE) for the year 2016-17, which state is found to have the highest gross enrolment ratio (GER) in higher education in India?
A) Tamil Nadu
C) Andhra Pradesh
- The expected growth rate of Indian economy as estimated by India Inc for the year 2017-18 is above _____ percent due to favourable base effect
- India has excluded which country from the list of SAARC member nations with which it will establish a National Knowledge Network (NKN) initiative for sharing scientific database for research and education?
- According to the Central Statistics Office’s (CSO’s) latest estimate for India’s GDP growth rate, Indian economy is expected to grow at slower ____ percent in 2017-18 compared to the 7.1 per cent in 2016-17
- Which of the following Coast Guard Ship has been commissioned by the Indian Coast Guard at Porbandar on January 5, 2018 to strengthen coastal security?
- Vladimir Yankilevsky of Russia who passed away recently was a well known ______
- What is the theme of the 9th Apeejay Kolkata Literary Festival to be held in January 2018?
A) India @70
B) Towards Inclusiveness
C) Literature for Peace and Harmony
D) Tasting India
- What is the colour of the new Rs 10 denomination banknote released by the Reserve Bank of India?
A) Bronze Yellow
B) Sea Green
C) Chocolate Brown
D) Bright Grey
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- What is the currency of Russia?
A) Russian Krone
B) Russian Franc
C) Russian Peso
D) Russian Ruble
- Who is the Director General of Indian Coast Guard?
A) Rajendra Singh
B) Surendra Mehtra
C) Anand Desai
D) Vishwajeet Thakur
- When was the Central Statistics Office (CSO) established?
- The intergovernmental organization SAARC was founded in which year?