Current Affairs 6 January 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 5 January 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 5, 2019
- Recently, Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) declared how many monuments as “protected and of national importance” under the Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Sites and Remains Act, 1958, in 2018?
- Who became the first tycoon to be charged under a new anti fraud law?
- Recently,government has amalgamated how many RRBs into a single RRB with effect from Jan 1?
- Under new norms of unauthorised electronic payment transactions in Prepaid Payment Instruments (PPIs), if a fraud is reported between three and seven days, customer liability will amount to how much?
- Which state government bagged the Central Board of Irrigation and Power award?
- Three Journalists M Gunasekaran, Sandhya Ravishankar and Vijay Kumar S won Ramnath Goenka Excellence in Journalism Award.They all hailed from which state?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Central Board of Irrigation and Power?
- When was RBI founded?
A)June 1, 1960
B)April 1, 1935
C)May 1, 1932
D)Jan 1, 1945
- Where is the HQ of Archaeological Survey of India?