Current Affairs 6 January 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 5 January 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 5, 2021
- The government is implementing a Rs 320-crore project for five major ports in order to provide a digital port ecosystem. Which one of the following is not one of those ports?
- An area to an extent varying from zero to one km around the boundary of which national park in Kerala has been notified as an Eco-sensitive Zone by the central government?
A) Mathikettan Shola National Park
B) Eravikulam National Park
C) Pampadum Shola National Park
D) Anamudi Shola National Park
- Which state government will host the fourth Global Ayurveda Festival (GAF 2021) in march 2021?
A) Madhya Pradesh
B) West Bengal
C) Himachal Pradesh
- Where was the five days ‘National Folk Dance Festival’ organized in December 2020?
- India’s April-November fiscal deficit stood at what percent of full-year target?
- Indian player Michael Kindo who passed away was related with which sport?
- Justice Pankaj Mithal has been sworn in as the new Chief Justice of the court of which of the following?
A) Uttar Pradesh
C) J&K and Ladakh
D) Punjab and Haryana
- Which Indian two-wheeler company has become the first globally to cross a market capitalization of INR one trillion?
A) TVS Motor
D) Bajaj Auto
- Which bank in January 2021 announced the launch of video KYC account opening (VAO) facility for its savings bank accounts?
A) IDBI Bank
B) RBL Bank
C) Karnataka Bank
D) ICICI Bank
- Which of the following has signed a $100 million loan with the Government of India to modernise and upgrade the power distribution system to enhance the quality and reliability of electricity supply in Bengaluru city in the state of Karnataka?
A) World Bank
B) Asian Development Bank
C) International Monetary Fund
D) New Development Bank
- Pablo Cesar of which country will head the 51st International Film Festival of India’s International Jury?
A) Sri Lanka
- Which state government has launched ‘Launch Pad Scheme’ for boys and girls coming out of child care institutions and having completed 18 years of age to be able to make them self-reliant?
B) Uttar Pradesh
C) Madhya Pradesh
- Taran Kootenhayoo, actor from which country passed away recently?