Current Affairs 6 July 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 5 July 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 5, 2018
- The Prime Minister of which country arrived in India in July 2018 and hold discussions on economic cooperation and security ties?
- Which of the following organizations launched an online guidance system for determining notifiability of mergers and acquisitions?
B)Competition Commission of India(CCI)
- Which of the following organizations has recently launched in house e-marketing system?
- The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) has approved proposal for expanding the scope of Higher Education Financing Agency (HEFA) to how much amount?
- At an event in New Delhi, Union Minister of Coal, Railways, Finance & Corporate Affairs, Piyush Goyal launched which application system for reporting, monitoring and taking suitable action on unauthorised coal mining activities?
- Which state government launched an outstanding power bill waiver scheme and subsidised power scheme called “Sambal” for labourers and poor families?
- Who became the first serving Army officer to complete Ironman Triathlon?
- Which state government launched “Poshan Abhiyan” to eradicate malnutrition among children?
- Which organization successfully conducted its first “pad abort” test?
- NASSCOM opened Centre of Excellence for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence in which city?
- CSIR has tied up Nvidia Corporation to set up a Centre of Excellence in which city?
- Which paramilitary force became the first force to opt for e-ticketing instead of the railway warrant?
A)Central Reserve Police Force(CRPF)
B)National Security Guard(NSG)
C)Border Security Force(BSF)
D)Indo-Tibet Border police(ITBP)
- 5th RCEP Intersessional Ministerial Meeting held in which city?
- 42nd World Heritage Committee Meeting held in which city?
- World’s first digital art museum has been opened in which city?
- How many countries have been placed in Global Banks “High Risk” List?
- Government kept interest rate on Senior Citizens Savings Scheme at how much percent for the July-September quarter?
- Which pf the following banks launched “ELA”, a virtual assistant for customer support and services?
- Which company has become India’s largest taxpayer in private sector?
- Sports Authority of India has recently been renamed as?
A)Sports Association of India
D)Indian Sports Academy
- Which Indian player recently got 4 year ban for dope violation?
- Who was appointed as the new president of Wipro?
D)Ashok Sekar Ganguly
- Liliane Montevecchi has recently passed away. She belonged to which profession?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Name the capital of Bhutan?
- Name the chairperson of Competition Commission of India(CCI)?
B)Devendra Kumar Sikri
- Where is the HQ of Khadi and Village Industries Commission(KVIC)?