Current Affairs 6 July 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 5 July 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 5, 2021
- Which state government has planned to establish Health ATMs to provide better health facilities to the people in state?
C) Madhya Pradesh
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Pushkar Singh Dhami took oath as which chief minister of Uttarakhand replacing Tirath Singh Rawat?
- Which of the following has given its nod to the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Education to provide technical assistance for satellite TV classrooms in the country to bridge the learning gap due to COVID-induced lockdown?
A) Satish Dhawan Space Centre
B) Indian Space Research Organisation
C) Defence Research and Development Organisation
D) Indian Institute of Remote Sensing
- Which of the following has signed a MoU with Centre for Development of Advanced Computing C-DAC to train the manpower of the force in advanced technologies and undertake joint projects?
A) Sashastra Seema Bal
B) Central Armed Police Forces
C) Central Reserve Police Force
D) Indo-Tibetan Border Police
- What is the theme of International Day of Cooperatives 2021?
A) July 3
B) July 4
C) July 2
D) July 5
- Which state/UT created a new record by planting 30 crore saplings in the state/UT on the occasion of Van Mahotsav(July 1 and July 7)?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- Who is author of the book titled “Janaksuta Sut Shaurya”?
A) Mahesh Kulkarni
B) Ramesh Basu
C) Siddharth Chatterjee
D) Gauri Shankar Sharma
- Who is the author of the book titled The Struggle Within: A Memoir of the Emergency?
A) Kamlesh Tiwari
B) Ashok Chakravarti
C) Vinod Gaba
D) Suresh Awasthi
- In July 2021, which country was declared malaria free by World Health Organization after 70-years fight?
D) Hong Kong
- Biography of Nathuram Godse, Mahatma Gandhi’s infamous assassin, named “Nathuram Godse: The True Story of Gandhi’s Assassin” has been written by whom?
A) Mukul Rana
B) Ankit Tiwari
C) Subhash Mahant
D) Dhaval Kulkarni
- Which radio station bagged awards at the 8th edition of the National Community Radio Awards instituted by the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting?
A) Radio Vishwas
B) Radio Mirchi
C) Radio Vishwas
D) Nashik Live
- Which union minister hosted the 6th BRICS Culture Ministers’?
A) Narendra Singh Tomar
B) Prahlad Singh Patel
C) Piyush Goyal
D) Kiren Rijiju
- Jim Whitehurst announced stepping down as the president of which company?
- Arvind Rathod who passed away in July 2021 was related to which field?
- Midfielder Toni Kroos who announced his retirement from international football hails from which country?
- Which company launched a special initiative ‘Sunkalp’ for the welfare of doctors, their families and the community?
A) Cadila Healthcare
B) Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
C) Sun Pharmaceutical Industries
D) Lupin Limited
- In July 2021, sports ministry recognized which federation as a National Sports Federation (NSF)?
A) All-India Carrom Federation
B) Netball Federation of India
C) Judo Federation of India
D) WAKO India Kickboxing Federation
- The government has extended the superannuation age of IPO-bound LIC Chairman From 60 up to how many years?
- NABARD sanctioned how much amount for Odisha under the Rural Infrastructure Development Fund (RIDF) for setting up four mega piped drinking water supply projects?
A) Rs 388 crore
B) Rs 356 crore
C) Rs 343 crore
D) Rs 390 crore
- In June 2021, RBI issued instructions for appointment of MD/WTD in Urban Co-operative Banks. According to this, the tenure of the managing director (MD)/ WTD shall not be for a period more than how many years at a time?