Current Affairs 6 May 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 5 May 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 5, 2018
- According to the TRA’s Brand Trust Report 2018, which among the following has been ranked as the most trusted FMCG brand in India?
- What is the rank of India in the AT Kearney Foreign Direct Investment Confidence Index 2018?
- Which Indian city is set to host 6 day long Festivals of Bharat in May 2018?
C) New Delhi
- According to the Asian Developments Bank’s report, India’s economy is expected to grow at _______ percent in 2018
- Which Indian state has launched ‘Go to Village’ mission to bring inclusive development in the state?
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- Star Khel Mahakumbh-a sports initiative- has been launched in which Indian city?
- The 29th International Maritime Boundary Line (IMBL) between India & Sri Lanka took place onboard which Naval Ship?
- According to TRA’s Brand Trust Report 2018, name the brand which has become India’s Most Trusted Brand?
- The 15th edition of the Pravasi Bhartiya Divas 2019 will be held in which city?
B) New Delhi
- Market regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India has extended the timing of equity derivatives trading from current 3.30 pm to 11:55 pm with effect from __________.
A) July 1, 2018
B) May 1, 2018
C) October 1, 2018
D) August 1, 2018
- Which Indian state has roped in a Pakistani girl as the brand ambassador for its ‘Swachh Jamui Swasth Jamui’ initiative?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- How much amount has been sanctioned by the Government of India for laying regional ring road around Hyderabad?
A) Rs 7,500 crore
B) Rs 6,500 crore
C) Rs 5,500 crore
D) Rs 4,500 crore
- Recently, North Korea has adjusted its tome zone forward by _______ minutes to align it with the time of of South Korea in a move to promote reconciliation between two nations.
A) 15 minutes
B) 30 minutes
C) 45 minutes
D) 60 minutes
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- Who is the Chairman of the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA)?
A) Ram Sevak Sharma
B) T. S Vijayan
C) Hemant Contractor
D) Karnal Singh
- Name the Chairman of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
A) Ajay Tyagi
B) Yaduvendra Mathur
C) Sriram Kalyanaraman
D) Harsh Kumar Bhanwala
- The Asian Development Bank is situated at________-
A) Hague, Netherland
B) Manila, Philippines
C) Geneva, Switzerland
D) Beijing, China