Current Affairs 6 May 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 5 May 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 5, 2019
- Recently, Defence Ministry has approved the procurement of how many Kamov Ka 31 helicopters for the Indian Navy?
- Recently Bhushan Patil quit the company.He was the former President of Which company?
- Recently ONGC has received the green nod to drill 6 development wells in which state?
- Which country’s space agency will launch Chandrayaan 2 between July 8 and July 16?
- Who was finally coronated recently after ascending the throne two years ago in a $31 million three day celebration in Bangkok?
B)lee Fu Sen
C)Moon Jae In
- According to a report by FICCI,at what percent India’s MICE(meetings,incentives,conference,exhibition) is growing?
- According to ADB report,at what percent Asia Pacific is expected to grow in 2019?
- The Asian Squash Championship held recently in which city?
- Who is the author of article titled “Coalgate 2.0”?
- Recently Ghulam Mohammed Mir passed away.He was related to which field?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of ONGC?
- Where is the HQ of ISRO?