Current Affairs 6 November 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 5 Novemberber 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 05, 2017
- What is the theme of World Tsunami Awareness Day 2017?
A) Effective Education and Evacuation Drills
B) It’s in your hands, take action
C) Reduce the Number of Affected People
D) Act to Protect and Assist Affected People
- The Indian Railways will install Aadhaar-based biometric attendance system across its zones and divisions by
A) December 31, 2017
B) January 31, 2018
C) March 31, 2018
D) August 31, 2018
- According to National Institution for Transforming India (NITI Aayog), when will be India free from poverty, dirt, corruption, terrorism, casteism and communalism?
- Which of the following states will hold ‘Nobel Prize Series — India 2018 (Science Impacts Life)’ in February 2018?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- At which of the following metro stations under Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd, is the Nobel Memorial Wall being installed?
A) Yamuna Bank metro station
B) Dwarka Mor metro station
C) Central Secretariat metro station
D) Rajiv Chowk metro station
- Where did three-Day International Conference – ‘FIPSPHYSIOCON 2017’ held?
- Which of the following country unveiled Asia’s largest artificial island-building ship dubbed as “magic island maker”?
- Which of the following women’s hockey team won the Asia Cup hockey title 2017 held in Japan?
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- When is World Tsunami Awareness Day celebrated annually?
A) 5 November
B) 4 November
C) 6 November
D) 7 November
- Shiv Kapur is related to which of the following sports?
D) Discuss Throw
- Where will the 2018 Women’s Hockey World Cup be hosted?
A) Brussels, Belgium
B) London, England
C) Sydney, Australia
D) Wellington, New Zealand
- In which country is the Nobel Museum situated?
- Serzh Sargsyan is the President of which of the following countries?
- Maris Kucinskis is the Prime Minister of which of the following countries?
- Charles Philip Arthur George is the Prince of which of the following countries?
A) Vatican City