Current Affairs 6 November 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 5 November 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 5, 2018
- 18th Indian Ocean Rim Association(IORA)Council of Ministers Meeting held in which city?
- Which report of UK India Business Council sets out how India’s new higher education policy could accelerate India’s rise to superpower status?
B)Insight into 100
C)Beyond the top 200
- Recently,RBI slapped which payments bank of Rs 1 crore and was asked to stop all account opening activities?
A)Jio Payments Bank
B)Idea Payments Bank
C)Paytm Payments Bank
D)Fino Payments Bank
- Ambati Rayaudu announced his retirement recently.He is related to which sports?
- Which olympic champion sets world record with 13th career gold at Doha championships?
- Who won SaarLorLux Open Badminton Championship Super 100 badminton tournament?
- Recently which personality died who commanded a naval unit of the Eastern Fleet in the 1971 India Pakistan War and whose actions led to the destruction of an enemy submarine?
- What is the theme of this year’s National Ayurveda Day?
A)Ayurveda and AYUSH
B)Enhancing the export potential of AYUSH
C)Ayurveda for Public Health
D)Ayurveda for Prevention and Control of Diabetes
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is HQ of Fino Payments Bank?
- Where is HQ of RBI?
One Thought to “Current Affairs Quiz: November 06, 2018”
Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to assert that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I?ll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.