Current Affairs 6 September 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 5 September 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 5, 2020
- Which state government is all set to create Udyog Bandhu-like body for farmers to assist enterprising farmer producer organisations (FPOs) in investing in projects for post-harvest infrastructure management?
A) Uttar Pradesh
B) Madhya Pradesh
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Which of the following has been conferred with ‘Rashtriya Khel Protsahan Puruskar 2020’ for the outstanding contribution in helping sportsperson to excel in their respective disciplines?
A) Navy Sports Control Board
B) Wipro Youth Sports Foundation
C) Anantapur Sports Academy
D) Air Force Sports Control Board
- In which country is a bronze statue of Indian doctor Dwarkanath Kotnis unveiled?
C) South Africa
- Which state government decided to set up exclusive anti-electricity theft police stations in its every district?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- Which institute’s students have developed AIR SCANNER, an alternative to Camscanner, a Chinese app mainly used for scanning documents?
A) IIT Roorkee
B) IIT Gandhinagar
C) IIT Bombay
D) IIT Kanpur
- Which company acquired US-based product design and development firm, Kaleidoscope Innovation, for $42 million?
- Which state government launched two new schemes namely ‘YSR Sampoorna Poshana and YSR Sampoorna’ for pregnant women?
C) Tamil Nadu
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Who has authored the biography of Ma Anand Sheela titled “Nothing To Lose”?
A) Manbeena Sandhu
B) Urvashi Butalia
C) Namita Gokhale
D) Indu Sundaresan
- Who has authored the book titled ‘Invertonomics’?
A) Surjit Patar
B) Goonmeet Singh
C) Atamjit Singh
D) Rana Nayar
- Which bank has tied up with Empays Payment Systems to launch cardless cash withdrawal facility from ATMs, leveraging the Instant Money Transfer (IMT) system?
A) IndusInd Bank
B) RBL Bank
C) Yes Bank
D) DCB Bank
- Which of the following launched a unique digital credit card that combines UPI (Unified Payments Interface) and the Buy-Now-Pay-Later concept?
- Which university has developed a mobile app called ‘EnglishPro’ which is first-of-its kind initiative by any university in the country and will help learners develop Indian English Pronunciation in the unique “Indian” way?
A) Osmania University
B) Kerala University of English Language
C) English and Foreign Languages University
D) St. Thomas College of Teacher Education
- Bajaj Allianz Life has roped which Bollywood actor as its brand ambassador to promote its products and digital services across offline and online mediums?
A) Ayushmann Khurrana
B) Shahid Kapoor
C) Varun Dhawan
D) Tiger Shroff
- Which state government re-launched its scheme called SWAYEM to provide self-employment to around 2 lakh youths of the state?
- Madhya Pradesh have been paired with which two states for implementing the Centre’s ambitious scheme Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat Abhiyan?
A) Tripura and Assam
B) Assam and Nagaland
C) Mizoram and Manipur
D) Manipur and Nagaland
- SBOTOP has appointed whom as its brand ambassador?
A) Dwayne Bravo
B) Kieron Pollard
C) Daren Sammy
D) Sunil Narine
- As per the revised priority sector lending (PSL) guidelines released by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in September 2020, up to how much amount can be given as bank finance to start-ups?
A) Rs 20 cr
B) Rs 50 cr
C) Rs 30 cr
D) Rs 60 cr
- Indian navy conducted a mega military exercise ‘Indra’ with the navy of which country?
- Which state government launched ‘I Rakhwali’ application to help netizens to become ‘Greenery Saviours’ (preserve and maintain the environment)?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- Which team won the AIMA Chanakya (Business Simulation Game) National Management Games (NMG) 2020, an all India competition for corporates?
A) NTPC Vallur
B) Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd
C) Indian Oil Corporation Ltd
D) Tata Steel
- G20 Foreign Ministers’ Extraordinary Meeting was held under the presidency of which country in September 2020?
B) Saudi Arabia
- Which of the following launched book titled “The Little Book of Green Nudges”, which aims to inspire up to 200 million students around the globe to adopt environmentally friendly habits and greener lifestyles?
B) International Union for Conservation of Nature
C) United Nations Environment Programme
D) World Wide Fund for Nature
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of United Nations Environment Programme situated?
A) Oslo, Norway
B) Helsinki, Finland
C) Nairobi, Kenya
D) Stockholm, Sweden
- Where is the HQ of RBL Bank situated?