Current Affairs 6 September 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 5 September 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 5, 2021
- Where is the Maharashtra government going to set up ‘Bharat Ratna Rajiv Gandhi Science City’?
- Which country hosted the International Climate Summit (ICS) 2021?
- With which of the following did the National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) signed an MoU to create and enhance capacity building on integrated river basin management?
A) Sankalchand Patel Institute of Research
B) Swarnim Gujarat Sports University
C) Birsa Munda tribal University
D) South Asian Institute for Advanced Research and Development
- Which neo bank joined the account aggregator network by eight major banks – State Bank of India, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, IDFC First Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, HDFC Bank, IndusInd Bank, and Federal Bank – that will enable customers to easily access and share their financial data?
- Where the employer is not contributing in the provident fund, government has issued rules for calculating taxable interest on contribution beyond what amount?
A) Rs 7 lakh
B) Rs 4.5 lakh
C) Rs 2.5 lakh
D) Rs 5 lakh
- Which bank became the first Indian lender to list its $1 billion foreign currency additional tier-I (AI-1) bonds, priced at 3.7%, on the International Financial Services Centre (IFSC) of the Gujarat?
A) Axis Bank
B) HDFC Bank
C) IDBI Bank
D) IDFC FIRST Bank
- Nasscom Centre of Excellence for Internet of Things (CoE-IoT) signed an intent of cooperation with which country’s Artificial Intelligence Technology Innovation Research Centre for incubation support, mentorship and market access?
- Where did the ASBC Asian Youth & Junior Boxing Championships 2021 held?
- Burnaby, a city situated where declared September 5 as Gauri Lankesh Day, commemorating the slain activist’s life on her death anniversary?
- Who has compiled the book ‘Haryana Environment and Pollution Code’?
A) Sidharth Sharma
B) Dheera Khandelwal
C) Subhash Bansal
D) Vivek Ghai
- Which university topped the list of the best 400 universities across the world according to World University Rankings 2022?
A) California Institute of Technology
B) Massachusetts Institute of Technology
C) University of Oxford
D) Harvard University
- Dr PPK Ramacharyulu appointed as secretary general in the Rajya Sabha succeeds whom?
A) Desh Deepak Verma
B) Rupal Kumar Singh
C) Vimlesh Awasthi
D) Surech Rana
- Who is appointed as the first woman Chairperson & Managing Director of state-owned engineering consultancy firm Engineers India Ltd (EIL)?
A) Rohini Mehra
B) Radhika Bachchan
C) Vartika Shukla
D) Himanshi Singhal
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Engineers India Ltd situated?
A) New Delhi
- Where is South Asian Institute for Advanced Research and Development (SAIRAD) situated?