Current Affairs 7 & 8 December 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 6 & 7 December 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 6 & 7, 2020
- What is the theme for International Civil Aviation Day 2020?
A) December 9
B) December 4
C) December 6
D) December 7
- When is Armed Forces Flag Day observed?
A) December 6
B) December 7
C) December 3
D) December 9
- What is the theme for International Volunteers Day 2020?
A) Global Applause – give volunteers a hand
B) Volunteers build Resilient Communities
C) Volunteer for an inclusive future
D) Together We Can Through Volunteering
- Manu Mukherjee who passed away related to which profession?
- Ravi Patwardhan who assed away was related to which profession?
- S Ramakrishnan who passed away was the former director of which institute?
A) Indian Space Research Organisation
B) Defence Research and Development Organisation
C) Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre
D) Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology
- China has become the second country to leave a flag on the moon. Which is the first country to do so?
- Which Indian is placed first on the list among Indians by Fortune in its Businessperson of the Year 2020 list which is topped by Tesla CEO Elon Musk?
A) Ajay Banga
B) Shantanu Narayen
C) Jayashree Ullal
D) Satya Nadella
- Which book by the author Anita Anand has won the PEN Hessell-Tiltman Prize for History 2020?
A) The Patient Assassin: A True Tale of Massacre, Revenge and the Raj
B) Kohinoor: The Story of the World’s Most Infamous Diamond
C) Sophia: Princess, Suffragette, Revolutionary
D) Kabul Blogs: My Days in the Life of Afghanistan
- Who has been elected as the president of Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI) for 2020-21?
A) Bhim Singh
B) Uday Shankar
C) Suresh Tripathi
D) Kanuj Sethi
- Which country is going to host the 7-team Club World Cup in 2021?
- Corey Anderson who has announced his retirement from the international cricket belongs to which country?
A) South Africa
C) New Zealand
- The fiscal deficit for April-October accounted for how much percent of the full year’s budgeted target?
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) approved how much loan amount for modernisation and upgradation of power distribution system in Karnataka’s capital city of Bengaluru?
A) USD 130 million
B) USD 110 million
C) USD 190 million
D) USD 150 million
- Which bank has launched an overdraft (OD) facility for farmers?
A) Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank
B) Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank
C) Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
D) Karnataka Vikas Grameen Bank
- PayNearby, India’s largest hyperlocal fintech startup has partnered with which bank to launch PayNearby Shopping Card?
A) Yes Bank
B) Federal Bank
C) Axis Bank
D) Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Which state government extended its Swasthya Sathi health insurance scheme to cover the entire population of the state?
A) Tamil Nadu
C) West Bengal
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Recently, Vice-President Venkaiah Naidu virtually released a commemorative postage stamp in honour of whom to mark his 101st birth anniversary?
A) Gulzarilal Nanda
B) IK Gujral
C) Charan Singh
D) Chandra Shekhar
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of PayNearby situated?
- Where is the HQ of Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank situated?
- Where is the HQ of Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI) situated?
A) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of FIFA situated?
A) Zurich, Switzerland
B) Rome, Italy
C) Stockholm, Sweden
D) Dubai, UAE
- Where is Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre situated?