Current Affairs 7 April 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 6 April 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 6, 2018
- According to the latest ‘Internet Security Threat Report’ by Symantec, what is the rank of India worldwide in the list of most vulnerable country in terms of risk of cyber threat?
- Name the Prime Minister of Nepal who is on 3 days visit to India for strengthening bilateral relation?
A) Khadga Prasad Sharma Oli
B) Bidhya Devi Bhandari
C) Krishna Bahadur Mahara
D) Nanda Kishor Pun
- Who among the following has become the youngest Indian weightlifter to claim a Commonwealth Games medal by clinching a bronze in the men’s 69kg category?
A) P Gururaja
B) Sathish Sivalingam
C) Ragala Venkata Rahul
D) Deepak Lather
- India’s first multipurpose “Van Dhan Vikas Kendra” will be set up in which state on the pilot basis for value addition of Forest Produce?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- The Government of India has recently signed $ 420 million loan agreement with which among the following organisations for the benefit of the small and marginals farmers in Maharashtra?
A) International Monetary Fund
B) World Bank
C) Asian Development Bank
D) World Economic Forum
- The 2018 Global Logistics Summit was held in which city?
C) New Delhi
- SAHYOG- HYEOBLYEOG 2018 is a joint maritime exercise between India and _______
A) South Korea
- When is the International Day of Sport for Development and Peace observed?
A) April 4
B) April 5
C) April 6
D) April 7
- Who among the following has won the gold in women’s 53 kg event at the ongoing 2018 Commonwealth Games?
A) Ngangbam Soniya Chanu
B) Saikhom Mirabai Chanu
C) Sanamacha Chanu
D) Khumukcham Sanjita Chanu
- Which is the top ranked country of the world in the 2017 Internet Security Threat Report by security solutions provider Symantec?
B) United States
- The RBI has announced to set up a Data Sciences Lab to improve its forecasting, surveillance and early warning detection abilities for better policy formulations. The lab is likely to be operational from_______
A) December 2018
B) January 2019
C) April 2018
D) October 2018
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- The first Olympic Games of modern era was held in country?
A) Athens, Greece
B) Paris, France
C) London, England
D) Tokyo, Japan
- What is the currency of South Korea?
- The Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI) was founded in which year?
- How many organisations are member of the World Bank group?