Current Affairs 7 August 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 6 August 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 6, 2021
- When is Hiroshima Day observed?
A) August 2
B) August 6
C) August 7
D) August 4
- What is the theme of National Bones and Joint Day 2021?
A) Vitamin D deficiency in children
B) Love Your Bones: Protect your Future!
C) Healthy Aging with Strong Bones
D) Prevention of deformity in degenerative disease
- Who has authored the book titled “Balakot Air Strike: How India Avenged Pulwama”?
A) Manan Bhatt
B) Khushal Jindal
C) Abhishek Gupta
D) Vikram Kumar
- Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award, the highest sporting honour of India, has been renamed after whom by the union government?
A) Keshav Dutt
B) Major Dhyan Chand
C) Sardar Singh
D) Milkha Singh
- Ebrahim Raisi has been sworn in as the president of which country?
- Prakash Chandra has been re-appointed as the Non-Executive (Part Time) Chairman of which bank?
A) Karur Vysya Bank
B) DCB Bank
C) IDBI Bank
D) RBL Bank
- Mohammad Rizwan who surpassed Paul Stirling’s record to claim the record for scoring the most run in T20 internationals in a single calendar year, hails from which country?
C) Sri Lanka
- Which of the following partnered with SBI Payments s to develop the capability to acquire e-RUPI transactions on the Yono SBI Merchant app?
B) State Bank of India
C) Jio Payments Bank
D) Hitachi Payment Services
- What is the reverse repo rate for the quarter July-September 2021?
- Which bank signed an MoU with Andhra Pradesh state government and Minorities corporations to finance 9,260 mini trucks to the beneficiaries selected by the respective welfare corporations?
A) ICICI Bank
B) Bank of Baroda
C) Indian Bank
D) DCB Bank
- markets regulator SEBI allowed which of the following to carry out the activities of investment bankers?
A) Payments Banks
B) Private Sector Banks
C) Small Finance Bank
D) Non-Banking Financial Institutions (NBFCs)
- Which insurance company has become the first to offer Unified Payments Interface (UPI) AUTOPAY facility to its customers by joining hands with the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)?
A) Max Life Insurance
B) Tata AIA Life Insurance
C) ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
D) SBI Life Insurance
- Which bank launched a Health and Wellness Savings Account to help customers grow their wealth and also take care of their family’s health amid the covid-19 pandemic?
A) Equitas Small Finance Bank
B) RBL Bank
C) Suryoday Small Finance Bank
D) IDFC FIRST Bank
- Bangladesh along with which country accepted India’s invitation to join the Coalition for Disaster Resilient Infrastructure (CDRI)?
- Which country joined the Community of Portuguese Language Countries, CPLP as Associate Observer in July this year?
- Where did the G20 Culture Ministers Meeting held in August 2021?
A) Berlin, Germany
B) Tokyo, Japan
C) Rome, Italy
D) Paris, France
- Which state/UT government announced 2047 initiative to make it a global city by 2047?
C) West Bengal
- The entire India’s Olympic contingent at Tokyo Olympics will be special guests at which event as invited by PM Narendra Modi?
A) Republic Day 2022
B) Swearing in ceremony of Rajya Sabha members
C) Swearing in ceremony of Lok Sabha members
D) Independence Day 2021
- India’s and world’s highest motorable road constructed by the Border Roads Organisation (BRO) in Eastern Ladakh is built at what height?
A) 19300 ft
B) 15600 ft
C) 17700 ft
D) 18400 ft
- India’s nuclear power generation capacity is expected to touch 22,480 MW by which year from the present 6,780 MW with 22 reactors?
- Which state/UT government inked a Memorandum of understanding with National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development to give a boost to execute development project?
B) Himachal Pradesh
- How much amount has been disbursed by the centre to fund the UDAN scheme?
A) Rs 1,019 cr
B) Rs 1,253 cr
C) Rs 1,982 cr
D) Rs 1,466 cr
- In August 2021, the Department of Expenditure released what amount to four States for providing grants to the Urban Local Bodies, ULBs?
A) Rs 640 cr
B) Rs 912 cr
C) Rs 726 cr
D) Rs 685 cr
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Suryoday Small Finance Bank situated?
- Where is the HQ of RBL Bank situated?