Current Affairs 7 February 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 6 February 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of February 6, 2018
- The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet has recently approved extension of NITI Aayog CEO Amitabh Kant’s office tenure till _______
A) June 30, 2018
B) March 31, 2019
C) April 30, 2018
D) June 30, 2019
- Which airport has been ranked as the world’s busiest airport for international travel for the year 2017?
A) Dubai International Airport
B) Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
C) London Heathrow Airport
D) Hong Kong International Airport
- Which digital transport company has collaborated with the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways to encourage road safety awareness?
- Which among the following technology firms has joined hands with NCERT to initiate course on Digital Citizenship and Safety at schools level?
- India successfully test-fired its short-range nuclear capable ballistic missile Agni-I on February 6, 2018. It is _______ type of missile
- Which state has launched the ‘Gobardhan Yojana’ to provide for the sale of organic manure and cow urine to benefit farmers?
- Name the India’s first chat based job search mobile App recently launched to do away with the complex selection processes
- How much amount has been released by the Union Government to States and Union Territories under the Special Central Assistance to Scheduled Castes sub plan as on January 31,2018?
A) ₹65,000 crore
B) ₹60,000 crore
C) ₹75,000 crore
D) ₹70,000 crore
- Which Indian airport has achieved the status of World’s busiest single-runway airport?
A) Indira Gandhi International Airport
B) Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport
C) Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
D) Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Which among the following digital wallet companies has launched India’s first SaaS based digital platform named Magic to digitize end-to-end corporate processes, rewards and reimbursements?
A) Airtel Money
- The Government of India has launched _____ new tools under Startup India Ranking Framework for ranking of startups in the country
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- Who is the Vice Chairman of NITI Aayog?
A) Rajiv Kumar
B) Bibek Debroy
C) Vinod Paul
D) Amitabh Kant
- The global taxi technology company, Uber has its headquarter in which city?
D) San Francisco
- Who is the Union Minister of State for Road Transport and Highways?
A) Yudhvir Singh Malik
B) Mansukh L Mandaviya
C) Pon Radhakrishnan
D) Durga Shanker Mishra
- Mobikwik is located in which city?