Current Affairs 7 January 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 6 January 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 6, 2021
- From which of the following, India launched the 40th Scientific Expedition to Antarctica with 43 members onboard?
A) West Bengal
B) Tamil Nadu
- In January 2021, where did Union Minister Dharmendra Pradhan inaugurated a migrant worker cell?
- By 2021, India’s food regulator, the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI), has planned to reduce the level of trans fats in food items from the permissible limit of 5% to what percent?
- Which meteorological observatory has been awarded the status of ‘centennial observing station’ in recognition to its long-term meteorological observation exceeding over 100 years by the World Meteorological Organisation (WMO)?
- In January 2021, Prime Minister Narendra Modi Inaugurated the 450-km Kochi to _______ LNG (liquified natural gas) pipeline through video conferencing?
- Which insurance company has tied up with Jammu & Kashmir Government to give the benefits of the Ayushman Bharat-Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY) SEHAT for all the residents of the Union territory?
A) Star Health and Allied Insurance
B) Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
C) IFFCO Tokio General Insurance
D) HDFC ERGO General Insurance
- Dr Raghu Ram Pillarisetti who has been named in the New Year’s Honours list of Queen Elizabeth II is a well-known?
A) Paediatric surgeon
C) Cardiothoracic surgeon
D) Breast cancer surgeon
- Who has been named as the head of the high-level group formed by the central government to help build a South Asia-focused energy security architecture?
A) Ram Vinay Shahi
B) Krishan Prasad Yadav
C) Sunil Kumar Gupta
D) Vimal Chander Mahajan
- Anil Panachooran who passed away was related to which profession?
- Vilas Patil Undalkar who passed away was related to which profession?
- Which country’s company and university has announced to launch the world’s first wood-based space satellite to combat the problem of space junk?
- Which state government has launched an mPension App, an online platform through which pensioners can do self-updation without visiting Treasury Offices?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) situated?
- Where is the HQ of World Meteorological Organization (WMO) situated?
A) Rome, Italy
B) Geneva, Switzerland
C) New York, USA
D) Paris, France