Current Affairs 7 July 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 6 July 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 6, 2018
- In which city will Airports Authority of India set up Civil Aviation Research Organisation (CARO)?
- Under Sagarmala Project, government will give how much amount to Shipping Corporation Of India to promote cruise tourism?
- What is the code name given to the India’s ambitious semi high-speed train that is a ‘Made in India’ initiative?
- The Law Commission recommended that gambling and betting on sports, including cricket, be allowed as regulated activities taxable under the direct and indirect tax regimes and used as a source for attracting FDI. Expand FDI?
A)Foreign Directed Investor
B)Fund Directed Investment
C)Foreign Direct Investment
D)Funded Direct Investment
- Which state has recently declared animals as “legal persons”?
- Which state government will launch diarrhea control campaign from July 15th to 30th?
- Which state’s police signed MoU with ISRO for crime mapping?
- Which state government recently launched “one person one car” policy for ministers?
- Which state government allotted 200 acres to three different women entrepreneurs’ associations in the state?
- Union Minister of State for Culture Mahesh Sharma inaugurated a art exhibition “Arth:Art for Earth” in which city?
- India is to operate “Mattla Rajapaksa International Airport” as a joint venture. This airport is located in which country?
- NASA is preparing to launch a mission to touch the sun, for the first time in human history. It is scheduled on which day?
- According to RBI data, bank credit grew at how much percent ended June 22?
- Which bank recently became the most valuable bank in the emerging market outside China?
- 18th Asian Games is scheduled to be held at which place?
- Who won gold at Tbilisi Grand Prix held recently in Georgia?
- Who has been recently appointed as the chairperson of National Green Tribunal(NGT)?
A)Lokeshwar Singh Panta
D)Adarsh Kumar Goel
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Airports Authority of India situated?
- Begumpet Airport is situated in which city?
- NASA was founded in which year?
- ISRO was founded in which year?