Current Affairs 7 July 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 6 July 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 6, 2019
- India’s first highway corridors for electric vehicles is expected to come up by Which year?
- Under Swaach Bharat Mission,how many individual household toilets have been constructed so far?
- Recently Tata Steel Kalinganagar (TSK) has been included in World Economic Forum’s (WEF) Global Lighthouse Network.It is situated in which state?
- How much amount was sanctioned by government of India for construction of rural roads in Tripura?
A)Rs 358 cr
B)Rs 345 cr
C)Rs 300 cr
D)Rs 456 cr
- How much amount was approved by HongKong government for relief and rehabilitation work in Odisha?
- Recently Which organisation was relived from his powers to regulate housing finance companies?
- Which company partnered with National Skill Development Corporation to organise World Skills India’s International Cloud Computing Challenge 2019 ?
- Which bank has launched a centralised hub for processing retail and MSME loans for better efficiency of branches in business operations?
A)Punjab National Bank
D)Punjab and Sind Bank
- Recently Shoaib Malik announced his retirement.He belongs to which sports?
- Who has been appointed as new Chairman of BHEL?
- Who has been appointed as director of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) for a period of three years?
D)B Harideesh Kumar
- Recently Sudarshan Agarwal passed away.He was related to which field?
- What is theme of this year’s International Day of Cooperatives?
A)Cooperatives and Society
B)COOPS 4 DECENT WORK.
C)Sustainable Society through Cooperation
D)Cooperation ensure no one is left behind
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of World Economic Forum?
- What is the currency of Hong Kong?