Current Affairs 7 July 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 6 July 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 6, 2020
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has partnered with which of the following to launch a curriculum to teach digital safety & online well-being and augmented reality (AR) to students and teachers?
- Which toll-free number has been set up by the Karnataka Government to lodge complaints about hospitals refusing to accept suspected coronavirus cases?
- Which state government has launched Balaram Scheme to provide agricultural credit to landless farmers across the state?
A) West Bengal
C) Madhya Pradesh
- In which country the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Summit 2021 was scheduled to be held which is now cancelled by it due to COVID-19?
A) New Zealand
- To which of the following banks credit card holders will the IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company Limited (IndiaFirst Life) provide exclusive COVID-19 and Hospital Cash Cover?
A) Union Bank of India
B) Punjab and Sind Bank
C) Bank of Baroda
D) UCO Bank
- Which bank launched its ‘e-Kisaan Dhan’ app for farmers across India?
A) Kotak Mahindra Bank
B) HDFC Bank
C) Federal Bank
D) Axis Bank
- In partnership with which bank has the B2B platform SOLV launched a credit card tailor-made for the MSME segment?
A) Standard Chartered Bank
B) Deutsche Bank
C) Barclays Bank
D) Citi Bank
- According to a report by United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD), world’s tourism sector could lose minimum how much amount due to Coronavirus?
A) $2.8 trillion
B) $2.4 trillion
C) $1.6 trillion
D) $1.2 trillion
- As per Global E-waste Monitor 2020 report, India is at which position in case of the amount of e-waste dumped last year?
- Kolkata Port Trust has started a new service between Kolkata Dock System (KDS) and Chattogram. Where is Chattogram located?
A) Sri Lanka
- Lin Dan of China announced retirement recently from which of the following sports?
- Who has won a resounding victory in the prudential polls of Russia held recently in July?
A) Dmitry Medvedev
B) Boris Yeltsin
C) Vladimir Putin
D) Viktor Chernomyrdin
- NLC India Ltd has formed a joint venture with which of the following to develop solar and thermal power assets to the tune of 5,000 megawatts of power?
A) Coal India Ltd
B) Hindustan Copper
C) National Mineral Development Corporation
D) Hindalco Industries
- Which state/UT government has launched an e-learning portal LEAD for providing educational material for classes I to XII?
- Which institute has developed an artificial intelligence-based deep learning tool for detection of Covid-19 from chest X-ray images?
A) IIT Kanpur
B) IIT Gandhinagar
C) NIT Jalandhar
D) NIT Kurukshetra
- Upa Rokamlova passed away recently. He was the former speaker of which state’s assembly?
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- What is the theme of International Day of Cooperatives 2020?
A) Co-operatives ensure no-one is left behind
B) Sustainable societies through cooperation
C) Cooperatives For Climate Action
D) COOPS 4 DECENT WORK
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- When was International Day of Cooperatives 2020 observed?
A) 4th July
B) 7th July
C) 3rd July
D) 5th July
- Where is HQ of Central Board of Secondary Education located?
- Where is HQ of Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation located?
- Where is HQ of IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company located?
- Where is HQ of Standard Chartered located?
A) Addis Ababa
- Where is HQ of United Nations Conference on Trade and Development located?
A) Tokyo, Japan
B) Paris, France
C) Rome, Italy
D) Geneva, Switzerland
- Where is the HQ of World Tourism Organization located?
A) New York, USA
B) Vienna, Austria
C) Madrid, Spain
D) Sydney, Australia
- Where is the HQ of Coal India Limited located?