Current Affairs 7 July 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 6 July 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 6, 2021
- Indian women’s cricket team skipper Mithali Raj has surpassed whom to become the top run-getter in international cricket across all formats?
A) Charlotte Edwards
B) Anya Shrubsole
C) Lydia Greenway
D) Sarah Taylor
- Sirisha Bandla who has become the second Indian-origin woman to head to space will go to space through which organization?
A) Tiangong space station
B) Falcon 9 Block 5
D) Virgin Space Ship Unity
- Who won the Austrian Grand Prix 2021?
B) Max Verstappen
C) Lewis Hamilton
D) Valtteri Bottas
- Where did General MM Naravane, Indian Army Chief inaugurated War Memorial for Indian Soldiers in July 2021?
- Karsten Warholm who broke Kevin Young’s 29-year-old 400m hurdles world record when he completed the race in 46.70 seconds belongs from which country?
- ‘Darbar move’, the 149-year-old biannual tradition of which state/UT in India came to an end in July 2021?
D) Jammu and Kashmir
- IN July 2021, which public sector bank became the most-valued listed public sector bank in India with a market-capitalization of over Rs 50,000 crore?
A) Canara Bank
B) Indian Overseas Bank
C) United Bank of India
D) Central Bank of India
- Veteran lawyer KN Bhattacharjee has been appointed as the new Lokayukta of which Indian state?
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- Who has taken charge as the new Managing Director of National High Speed Rail Corporation Ltd.?
A) Deepak Mishra
B) Suresh Awasthi
C) Satish Agnihotri
D) Vinod Tiwari
- PhonePe has partnered with which of the following e-commerce company to digitise cash-on-delivery services of the e-commerce firm?
- Former Cricket performance analyst Sanath Jayasundara of which country has been banned by International Cricket Council (ICC) for 7 years after he was found guilty of breaching the ICC Anti-Corruption Code?
D) Sri Lanka
- In first quarter (April-June) of current financial year, India achieved a highest ever Merchandise export of how much amount?
A) 89 Billion dollar
B) 91 Billion dollar
C) 95 Billion dollar
D) 86 Billion dollar
- What is the extended deadline for electronic filing of Income Tax Forms 15CA and 15CB as granted by Central Board of Direct Taxes, CBDT?
A) 31st July, 2021
B) 15th August, 2021
C) 15th July, 2021
D) 31st August, 2021
- Who is the head of the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Education, Women, children, Youth Affairs and Sports which began its study of various educational institutions in Leh?
A) Ranbir Singh Prajapati
B) Suresh Beniwal
C) Shadi Lal Batra
D) Vinay Sahasrabuddhe
- In a major-reshuffle of Governors of states in July 2021, Bandaru Dattatraya, Governor of Himachal Pradesh has been now appointed as the Governor of which state?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- In collaboration with which institute, J&K Governor Manoj Sinha rolled out the Lieutenant Governor’s Sustainable Development Fellowship (LGSDF) for the engineering, management and other graduates of J&K?
A) Indian Institute of Technology, Jammu
B) University of Kashmir
C) National Institute of Technology, Srinagar
D) University of Jammu
- The United States of America celebrated its which Independence day on July 4.
- AYUSH Minister Kiren Rijiju launched Ayurveda dataset on the CTRI Portal in July 2021. R in CTRI stands for what?
- Education Ministry in July 2021 launched NIPUN Bharat initiative aimed at developing learning competencies in reading, writing and numeracy in the children. What does U in NIPUN stands for?
- Which edition of International Film Festival of India (IFFI) will be held from 20th to 28th November 2021 in Goa?
- The Ministry of Tourism has signed a Memorandum of Understanding, MoU with which travel agency company to strengthen the Hospitality and Tourism Industry
- Health Ministry launched informational video series named what on its social media platforms which is aimed at disseminating authentic information on COVID-19 pandemic and it’s vaccination program?
A) COVID SAHAYTA
B) COVID Meter
C) COVID Warrior
D) COVID GuruKool
- 17th World Congress for Cervical Pathology and Colposcopy held with WHO call for Elimination of Cervical Cancer by which year?
- Which of the following has been awarded with the world’s most innovative ‘Investment Promotion Agency (IPA)’ 2021 award by OCO Global?
A) Invest India
B) Confederation of Indian Industry
C) India Trade Promotion Organisation
D) NITI Aayog
- The book titled ‘India To The Rescue’ is co-written by Sushant Singh and whom?
A) Indu Sundaresan
B) Urvashi Butalia
C) Shruthi Rao
D) Preeti Shenoy
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Flipkart situated?
- Where is the HQ of Indian Overseas Bank situated?
- Where is National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited situated?
- Where is the HQ of travel agency Yatra situated?