Current Affairs 7 June 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 6 June 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 6, 2018
- The Union Cabinet has recently approved the joint issue of postage stamp between India and which country?
A) United Kingdom
- How much amount of financial aid will be paid by the government of Maharashtra to tur farmers per quintal whose crops could not be purchased before May 31.
A) Rs 1500
B) Rs 3000
C) Rs 2000
D) Rs 1000
- General Rajendra Chhetri who is on 6 days visit to India is the Chief of the Army Staff (COAS) of which country?
B) Sri Lanka
- With which country, India has approved extension of the MoU for technical cooperation in the field of Spatial Planning, Water Management and Mobility Management?
- What is the current Repo rate?
- Union cabinet has approved to set up new Phaphamau bridge across River Ganga on NH 96 which will be a ____ lane bridge
- The state government of Bihar has introduced crop insurance scheme under which compensation of Rs _______ per hectare would be paid to farmers if less than 20% of their crop is damaged.
A) Rs 7,500
B) Rs 15,000
C) Rs 10,000
D) Rs 20,000
- The Union Government has approved an MoU with which country for technical cooperation in the field of Smart Urban Development?
A) United Kingdom
D) All of The Above
- Who has been appointed as the head of the panel constituted to study the Special Economic Zones (SEZ) Policy of India?
A) Ravindra Sannareddy
B) Baba Kalyani
C) Neel Raheja
D) Arun Misra
- Recently, the Union Government has given approval for Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV) Continuation Programme (Phase 6). The total cost of the programme implementation is Rs________
A) Rs. 1613 crores
B) Rs. 3161 crores
C) Rs. 1316 crores
D) Rs. 6131 crores
- Based on the second bi-monthly monetary policy review of this fiscal, what is the current Bank Rate?
- India has approved the MoU for technical cooperation in the field of peaceful uses of outer space with which country?
- Which Indian state has announce power bill waiver scheme ‘Bijli Bill Mafi Yojana 2018’ to provide electricity at subsidized rate to labourers and poor?
B) Madhya Pradesh
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Government has approved funding for the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle Mark-III (GSLV Mk-III) continuation programme (Phase-I) having ten (10) GSLV (Mk-III) flights. What is the total fund requirment under the project?
A) Rs. 4668.00 crores
B) Rs. 4558.10 crores
C) Rs. 4338.20 crores
D) Rs. 4998.30 crores
- The World bank has given its approval for financial assistance to “Atal Bhujal Yojana (ABHY)” of the Government of India. What is the total cost of the project?
A) Rs 7000 crore
B) Rs 4000 crore
C) Rs 5000 crore
D) Rs 6000 crore
- Based on the recent data by Forbes, name the only Indian sportsperson to be featured among the World’s Highest Paid Athletes 2018 list.
A) MS Dhoni
B) Virat Kohli
C) Pullela Gopichand
D) Pankaj Advani
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- The Monetary Policy Committee is a panel comprising of ______ members.
- Name the Chief of the Army Staff (COAS) of Indian Army.
A) General Sundararajan Padmanabhan
B) General Rajendrasinhji Jadeja
C) General Bipin Rawat
D) General Bikram Singh
- Which among the given is not a kharif crop?
- What is the capital of Denmark?