Current Affairs 7 June 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 6 June 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 6, 2019
- Bancha is the first village in India to have zero wooden stoves and India first solar kitchen village. It is situated in which state?
- Which campaign was launched by Environment Ministry on the eve of Environment Day?
B)Trees and Saplings
D)Conserve and save trees
- In which city/UT,women can soon travel free on public transport?
- Which state launched the country’s first Emission Trading Scheme?
- Which company launched the Digital Sakhi in TamilNadu?
D)L&T Financial Services
- America first private moon lander will be engineered in which country?
- Which company launched digital payment support for 100 currencies?
- Who was appointed as the chief of the India Meterological Department?
- Recently Prakash Pant passed away.He was related to which field?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of L&T?
- Where is the HQ of IMD?