Current Affairs 7 June 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 6 June 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 6, 2021
- Who has recently launched IEFPA’s 6 modules of short films titled “Hisab Ki Kitaab” ?
A) Shaktikant Das
B) Nirmala Sitharaman
C) Anurag Singh Thakur
D) Urjit Patel
- Which state announced 33 % reservation for girl students in engineering & medical colleges ?
A) Uttar Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh CM has inaugurated Makeshift COVID-19 Hospital in Which District of the state ?
- Which State Govt has decided to implement MAPS to provide employment and training to youth of state ?
A) Madhya Pradesh
B) Andhra Pradesh
C) Uttar Pradesh
- In which state Indus Best Mega Food Park is being inaugurated recently by Narendra Singh Tomar ?
C) West Bengal
D) Madhya Pradesh
- By which year Jal Jeevan Mission will be expedited in of North Western States and Union Territories of Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh ?
- Who has headed expert committee on Variable Capital Company to submit its report to IFSCA ?
A) Shri. Injeti Srinivas
B) Dr. K.P. Krishnan
C) Dr. V K Paul
D) Mr. Ajay Tyagi
- Which Bank has launched an exclusive NR savings account scheme for the Seafarer segment ?
A) Axis Bank
C) Federal Bank
- Nabard has sanctioned how much amount to Odisha under Rural Infrastructure Development Fund (RIDF) ?
A) Rs. 250cr
B) Rs 354cr
C) Rs 254cr
D) Rs 454cr
- Which organization has inked Pact With CSSF, Luxembourg To Strengthen Cooperation In Securities Regulation ?
- The European Union and an energy investment programme founded by Whom pledge $1 billion boost for green technology ?
A) Mukesh Ambani
B) Satya Nadella
C) Bill Gates
D) Mark Zuckerberg
- Which Indian power utility has become a signatory to the UN Global Compact’s CEO Water Mandate?
A) Adani group
B) Tata Power
C) JSW Energy
- Which firm in India has launched a new initiative to provide students from leading law schools in the country?
D) None of the above
- Who has secured the 83rd title of his career by defeating Alex Molcan in the Belgrade Open final?
A) Novak Djokovic
B) Roger Federer
C) Alexander Zverev
D) Rafael Nadal
- Who has won the prestigious International Booker Prize ?
A) William Faulkner
B) Ernest Hemingway
C) David Diop
D) Virginia Woolf
- HeidelbergCement plans to turn its Swedish factory in Slite into the world’s first carbon-neutral cement plant by which year ?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is International Financial Service Centre Authority situated?
- Where is the HQ of NABARD?
- Where is the HQ of Federak Bank?
D) Uttar Pradesh