Current Affairs 7 March 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 6 March 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 6, 2018
- According to the rating agency CRISIL, India’s GDP is expected to grow at ________ percent for 2018-19
- How much amount of fund has been approved by the government under the Nirbhaya fund for the safety of women in 8 major cities?
A) Rs 3,000 crore
B) Rs 3,900 crore
C) Rs 2,000 crore
D) Rs 2,900 crore
- Who has been appointed as the new Chief Minister of Nagaland?
A) Vamuzo Phesao
B) Shurhozelie Liezietsu
C) Neiphiu Rio
D) TR Zeliang
- Name the President of Vietnam who was on 3 days visit to India for various bilateral conversations?
A) Tran Dai Quang
B) Norodom Sihamoni
C) Bounnhang Vorachith
D) Maha Vajiralongkorn
- Which among the given won the best picture award at the 90th Academy Awards?
B) Darkest Hour
C) The shape of water
D) Call me by your name
- How much amount has been sanctioned under the Swadesh Darshan Scheme of Ministry of Tourism?
A) Rs. 5639.86 crore
B) Rs. 5636.89 crore
C) Rs. 5633.88 crore
D) Rs. 5638.87 crore
- Which among the following private sector lender has launched first of its kind home loan linked to government’s T-Bill?
A) Citi India
B) Dhanlaxmi Bank
C) Karnataka Bank
D) Bandhan Bank
- Who among the following has been nominated to be the new Chief Minister of Tripura?
A) Samir Ranjan Barman
B) Biplab Kumar Deb
C) Manik Sarkar
D) Dasarath Deb
- What is the total allocation approved under the PRASHAD scheme of the government for the holistic development of identified pilgrimage and heritage destination?
A) Rs.687.92 crore
B) Rs.667.92 crore
C) Rs.677.92 crore
D) Rs.697.92 crore
- What is the expected GDP growth of India for the fiscal 2018-19 according to the Kotak Economic Research report?
A) 7 percent
B) 6.9 percent
C) 7.5 percent
D) 7.1 percent
- Name the Indian city to launch India’s first helicopter taxi service?
- Name the current MD & CEO of ICICI Prudential Life Insurance whose office term has been extended by two years recently?
A) Puneet Nanda
B) Sandeep Bakhshi
C) Satyan Jambunathan
D) Binay Agarwala
- Which among the given regions observed the silver jubilee of the Losar Festival recently?
- Who has been appointed as the new President of Armenia?
A) Ara Babloyan
B) Armen Sarkisian
C) Karen Karapetyan
D) Serzh Sargsyan
- What is the rank of India on the Global Firepower (GFP) list 2017 for the top military powers of the world?
- Nargis Rabadi, well known as Shammi aunty passed away at 89. She was a veteran _______
- For which of the following Indian states, Paytm has launched a mobile app named Paytm for Business?
B) Tamil Nadu
- The award for the best director has been won by ___________ at the 2018 Oscar Award.
A) Guillermo del Toro
B) Christopher Nolan
C) Jordan Peele
D) Greta Gerwig
- Name the player to clinch gold medal in Women’s 10m Air Pistol event at the International Shooting Sport Federation (ISSF) World Cup in Mexico
A) Mehuli Ghosh
B) Yashaswini Singh
C) Manu Bhaker
D) Aparna Das
- Popular actor Sarat Mohanty passed away recently. He worked for which cinema?
- Who among the following has been conferred with the best actor award at the 90th Academy Awards?
A) Daniel Day-Lewis
B) Timothee Chalamet
C) Gary Oldman
D) Denzel Washington
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- What is the capital of Armenia?
- What is the currency of Vietnam?
- The Kempegowda International Airport is located in which city?
- CriSidEx is India’s first sentiment index for micro and small enterprises developed jointly by CRISIL and __________