Current Affairs 7 March 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 6 March 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 6, 2021
- Who is the author of the book titled ‘Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Power’?
A) Rajiv Malhotra
B) Sanjeev Kapoor
C) Harshul Vaidya
D) Vivek Awasthi
- DRDO successfully carried out a flight demonstration based on Solid Fuel Ducted Ramjet (SFDR) technology from where?
- Which institute topped the QS World University Rankings by Subject in which 12 Indian institutions made it to the top 100?
A) California Institute of Technology
B) Harvard University
C) Massachusetts Institute of Technology
D) Stanford University
- National Committee to be headed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to commemorate 75 years of India’s Independence has how many members?
- Which state has ranked first in the country for the Land Records Service Index in the ranking given by the National Council for Applied Economic Research?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- According to report titled “Freedom in the World 2021 – Democracy under Siege”, which country’s status has been downgraded from “free” to “partly free”?
- Which state government launched ‘path pradarshak’ free coaching facility across the state?
A) Uttar Pradesh
B) Himachal Pradesh
D) West Bengal
- According to a United Nations report, how much estimated food were wasted globally in 2019?
A) 952 million tonnes
B) 931 million tonnes
C) 968 million tonnes
D) 927 million tonnes
- PNB Housing Finance signed agreement with which bank to offer customized retail loans for homebuyers at competitive interest rates?
A) Yes Bank
B) Axis Bank
C) Kotak Mahindra Bank
D) IndusInd Bank
- National Payments Corporation of India has joined hands with which of the following to launch “RuPay SoftPoS”, for millions of Indian merchants?
B) American Express
D) SBI Payments
- Which insurance company launched Business Kisht Suraksha, a unique cover aimed at protecting the balance sheet of MFIs, financial institutions and banks in the event of a catastrophe or natural disaster?
A) IFFCO Tokio General Insurance
B) Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
C) HDFC ERGO General Insurance
D) ICICI Lombard General Insurance
- Reliance Power formed a joint venture with Jera Co. to develop a new gas-fired power generation project in which country?
- Which country regained its position as India’s top trade partner in 2020?
- Which of the following won the ‘Champion Publisher of the Year’ at WAN IFRA’s South Asian Digital Media Awards?
A) The Economic Times
B) The Indian Express
C) The Hindu
D) Business Standard
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of The Hindu Group located?
- Where is the HQ of National Council of Applied Economic Research situated?
C) New Delhi