Current Affairs 7 May 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 6 May 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 6, 2019
- The 52nd Annual Meeting of Asian Development Bank Board of Governors will held in which region?
- Which country MOMO 3 rocket reaches outer space for first time?
- The autobiography “Game Changer” is based on which personality?
- The Feliks Stamm International Boxing Tournament held in Which city?
- Who was named as acting President by Archery Association of India to start election process?
- Who was named as the head coach of the men’s national team by Volleyball Federation of India?
- Who was awarded with the PC Chandra Puraskar Award?
D)Devi Prasad Shetty
- Recently Maramraju Satyanarayana Rao passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently Adiraja Sultana Fatima Muthu Beevi passed away.She was the head of erstwhile Arakkal royal family based in which state?
- When is World Laughter Day observed?
A)First Saturday of May
B)First Friday of May
C)First Sunday of May
D)first Wednesday of May
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Asian Development Bank?
- What is the currency of Japan?