Current Affairs 7 May 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 6 May 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 6, 2021
- Which state launched ‘Auro Scholarship Programme’ of Sri Aurobindo Society for all the students of the state?
- Recently Ministry of Information and Broadcasting announced year long celebrations to Mark birth centenary of which filmmaker?
A) Rajesh Khanna
B) Satyam Kushwaha
C) Satyajit Ray
- As per Road Transport and Highways Minister Nitin Gadkari, government has set a target of road construction of worth how much amount in next two years?
A) 15 lakh cr
B) 22 lakh cr
C) 25 lakh cr
D) 30 lakh cr
- Which country will join the United States, Canada, Norway, and Qatar in forming ‘Net Zero Producers Forum’ for oil and gas producers?
C) Saudi Arabia
- Who participated in the G-7 Foreign Ministers’ meeting in London through video conference from India?
A) Amit Shah
B) Narendra Modi
C) Smriti Irani
D) S Jaishankar
- How much amount has been committed by Citibank to support COVID-19 relief measures in India?
A) ₹130 cr
B) ₹150 cr
C) ₹100 cr
D) ₹200 cr
- According to UN Study, Online share of retail sales jumps to how much percent amid lockdowns?
- Recently S&P Global Ratings has slashed India’s GDP to how much percent for FY22?
- Which company has partnered with the Indian government to roll out a vaccine finder tool on its mobile app in India, which will help people identify places nearby to get vaccinated?
- Which company has partnered with not-for-profit organisation, Sustainable Environment and Ecological Development Society (SEEDS) to launch a community COVID-19 vaccination drive and set up COVID care centres?
A) Apple Inc
- Who clinched the gold medal in the 45kg category at the Asian Weightlifting Championship in Tashkent, Uzbekistan?
A) Vikas Singh
B) Ganesh Mali
C) Sukhna Dey
D) Jhilli Dalabehera
- Who won the World Snooker Championship 2021?
A) Mark Selby
B) Shaun Murphy
C) Stephen Hendry
D) Jack Ryder
- Who has been appointed as Director of Indian Institute of Rice Research (IIRR)?
A) Vikas Singroul
B) Anurag Kumar
C) Govindan Rangarajan
D) Raman Meenakshi Sundaram
- Recently former Union Minister and RLD chief passed away.Name him?
A) Raghav Chaddha
B) Sanjay Singh
C) Ajit Singh
D) Sharad Pawar
- Recently one of India’s renowned cricket statistician passed away ,Name him?
A) Dinar Gupta
B) Sanjay Sharma
C) Lokesh Singh
D) Amrish Tiwari
- Recently Vivek Yadav Passed away,He was related to the which sports?
- Recently Chandro Tomar passed away.She was related to which sports?
- Recently On the occasion of filmmaker and writer Satyajit Ray’s 100 birth anniversary,how many books were released?
- When is International No Diet Day observed?
A) May 7
B) May 4
C) May 5
D) May 6
- What is the theme of this year’s World Asthma Day?
A) Inititive for Asthma
B) STOP for Ashthma
C) Enough Asthma Deaths
D) Uncovering Asthma Misconceptions
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the capital of Saudi Arabia?
- Where is the HQ of Citibank?
- What is the currency of South Korea?
- Where is the HQ of Standard and Poor Global Ratings?