Current Affairs 7 November 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 6 November 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 06, 2017
- Exercise Sampriti is a joint military exercise between which two nations?
A) Nepal and India
B) India and Bangladesh
C) Bangladesh and Sri Lanka
D)Sri Lanka and Nepal
- Name the firm to win the 21st Asia Insurance Industry Awards in the “General Insurance Company of the Year” category.
A) Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Limited
B) Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited
C) ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company
D) Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company
- India’s largest Coke Dry Quenching (CDQ) facility has been set up in which state by Tata Steel?
- The 2017 Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Open has been won by ____________
A) Aditi Ashok
B) Cheyenne Woods
C) Georgia Hall
D) Camilla Lennarth
- Which among the given countries has recently handed over its instrument accession to the India-initiated International Solar Alliance (ISA)?
B) Sierra Leone
D) Ivory Coast
- The 2017 edition of the exercise Sampriti is being held in which state?
- Who has been appointed as the new Finance Secretary?
A) Kamal Pande
B) B. K. Chaturvedi
C) Hasmukh Adhia
D) Ajit Seth
- Which among the given movies has won the Best Short Film Award at the 2017 South Asian Film Festival of Montreal (SAFFM)?
B) The School Bag
- Balijatra festival is celebrated in which of the given Indian states?
B) Madhya Pradesh
C) Himachal Pradesh
- The International Solar Alliance(ISA)is headquartered at ______________
A) Uttar Pradesh
- What is the capital of Guinea?