Current Affairs 7 November 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 6 November 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 6, 2018
- South Korean first lady Kim Jung Sook and Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath inaugurated the Queen Huh Memorial in which city?
- Which district will be renamed as Ayodhya?
- Uttar Pradesh Government renamed which International Stadium after former prime minister Atatl Bihari Vajpayee?
A)Ekana International Stadium
B)Jaypee Sports City
C)KD Singh Babu Stadium
D)Kamla Club Ground
- India signed 3 MoUs with which country on extradition, cooperation in atomic energy and visa waiver for diplomats and officials?
- India signed MoU with which country on cooperation in sports?
- The first Russia India Strategic Dialogue will take place in which city?
- In which city, “Signature Bridge”,the first asymmetrical cable-stayed bridge in India was opened?
- Which government formed an inter-ministerial committee to resolve the issues raised by the agitating farmers in the ongoing protest in the state headed by Shashi Bhusan Behera?
- Which film of Rakesh Omprakash Mehra was showcased at Rome Film Festival?
A)Mere Pyaare Prime Minister
B)Mera Bharat Mahan
D)Mera Dost Prime Minister
- Which state gave its nod to redevelop world’ largest hospital at an estimated cost of Rs.5540.07 crore?
- RBI has initiated steps to set up a wide-based digital PCR to capture details of all borrowers, including wilful defaulters and also the pending legal suits in order to check financial delinquencies.What is “R” is PCR?
- Who was elected as president of the International Boxing Association(AIBA)?
- Who was honoured as a “Distinguished Fellow”by IndiaGlobal?
- Who was chosen for the prestigious Raja Ram Mohan Roy award?
- Who was given the prestigious International Press Institute IPI India Award for excellence in journalism?
C)Namrata Biji Ahuja
- Which personality name was used to name a rose from a fan from Argentina ,Santiago Lopez?
- Who will be honored with the Maharashtra government’s Natvarya Prabhakar Panshikar Lifetime Achievement Award in the field of theatre?
- Recently, Vinod Agarwal passed away.He was related to which field?
- Veteran Walton Jyrwa Lytan passed away in Shillong.He was related to which profession?
- When is World Tsunami Awareness Day observed?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of South Korea?
- What is the capital of Malawi?
- What is the currency of Malawi?