Current Affairs 7 November 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 6 November 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 6, 2020
- Who will head the committee constituted by Ministry of Information and Broadcasting to review guidelines on Television Rating agencies in India?
A) Shashi Shekhar Vempati
B) Dakshita Das
C) RV Verma
D) Sriram Kalyanaraman
- In which did the Municipal Corporation launched an initiative named Plastic Lao MASK LE JAO to fight against the menace of plastic waste and contain the spread of Covid-19?
- How much amount has been approved by the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs, as investment proposal of 210 Mega Watt Luhri Stage-I Hydro Power Project on river Satluj in Himachal Pradesh?
A) Rs 1450 Cr
B) Rs 1630 Cr
C) Rs 1810 Cr
D) Rs 1780 Cr
- Which country formally left the Paris Agreement, a global pact forged five years ago to avert the threat of catastrophic climate change?
- Visa recently announced the first successful live deployment of a PCI certified Tap to Phone card acceptance solution, in partnership with DigitSecure and which bank?
A) Axis Bank
B) HDFC Bank
C) IndusInd Bank
D) Federal Bank
- Which small finance bank entered into agreement with Care Health Insurance Company for health insurance products as Corporate Agent?
A) AU Small Finance Bank
B) Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
C) Janalakshmi Small Finance Bank
D) ESAF Small Finance Bank
- Which digital payment platform in partnership with SBI Card has launched credit cards on its platform?
- Which bank launched ‘Mine’, a banking stack for millennial customers which offers an instant savings account, curated credit and debit card, instant personal loans and overdrafts, and an experiential branch with social engagement space?
A) Axis Bank
B) HDFC Bank
C) Bandhan Bank
D) ICICI Bank
- TRIFED signed MoU with JD Centre of Arts to preserve craft traditions through collaborations. Where is JD Centre of Arts situated?
- Which of the following in partnership with Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation (MoSPI) has launched MSME Credit Health Index to provide a measure of the growth and strength of the MSME sector in India?
- Who has been named as the brand ambassador for the Namami Gange project?
D) Chacha Chaudhary
- Who has been unanimously elected to the Board of International Dairy Federation (IDF)?
A) Ajay Kumar Khosla
B) V.A. Srinivasan
C) Dilip Rath
D) Champaklal Shah
- Which state’s education department launched a toll free tele education helpline number – 18003453578 – for government school students?
C) Andhra Pradesh
- Who is the author of the book titled “Jugalbandi: The BJP Before Modi”?
A) Rudrangshu Mukherjee
B) Vinay Sitapati
C) Jairam Ramesh
- Australian Don Talbot wo passed away recently is related to which of the following?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of DigitSecure situated?
- Where is the HQ of Prasar Bharati situated?
- Where is the HQ of AU Small Finance Bank situated?
- Where is the HQ of TransUnion CIBIL situated?
- Where is the HQ of International Dairy Federation situated?
A) Vienna, Austria
B) Geneva, Switzerland
C) Brussels, Belgium
D) Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Where is the HQ of National Dairy Development Board situated?