Current Affairs 7 September 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 6 September 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 6, 2020
- In September 2020, Union Cabinet approved which languages as the official languages in the union territory of Jammu and Kashmir?
A) Urdu, Hindi and English
B) Kashmiri, English and Hindi
C) Kashmiri, Dogri and Hindi
D) Dogri, Urdu and English
- Which institute signed an MoU with National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) for collaboration in areas of universal design principles and inclusive development in the backdrop of ‘Building Accessible Safe Inclusive Indian Cities’ (BASIIC) program?
A) IIT Roorkee
B) IIT Patna
C) IIT Delhi
D) IIT Madras
- Which of the following appointed Kenichi Ayukawa as its new President?
A) Automotive Component Manufacturers Association of India
B) Automotive Research Association of India
C) Society of India Automobile Manufacturers
D) National Highways Authority of India
- Which of the following partnered Cyber Peace Foundation (CPF) to create awareness on cyber safety among students?
- In September 2020, the union government gave its approval for setting up a Medical college in which district of Nagaland?
- Which state topped the list of states in ease of doing business ranking 2019 as per the State Business Reform Action Plan Ranking released by the commerce and industry ministry?
C) Uttar Pradesh
D) Andhra Pradesh
- In September 2020, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) announced the closure of which of the following as banking company?
A) Cholamandalam Payments Bank
B) Aditya Birla Idea Payments Bank
C) Jio Payments Bank
D) Vodafone m-pesa Payments Bank
- Banks sanctioned how much amount to companies in West Bengal as emergency loans till the last week of August 2020?
A) Rs 5,650 crore
B) Rs 5,750 crore
C) Rs 5,350 crore
D) Rs 5,250 crore
- Who is appointed as the new president of All India Tennis Association (AITA)?
A) Lalit Mishra
B) Anil Jain
C) Naveen Pathak
D) Praveen Kumar
- Who is appointed as the secretary in the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MoSPI)?
A) Viral Sambhaji
B) Kshatrapati Shivaji
C) Mukesh Pahwa
D) Arun Kumar Sinha
- Which state government signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with ShriVallabh Pittie (SVP) International Group for development of facilities related to aviation, defence and textile sectors?
B) Andhra Pradesh
- US President Donald Trump announced which city as first World War II Heritage City?
- Who has become the first woman commander to head the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) formation in the Kashmir Valley?
A) Bhavna Gaba
B) Charu Sinha
C) Deepa Gupta
D) Shikha Saini
- Who has been appointed as the director (R&D) of Bharat Electronics Ltd’s?
A) Aniket Mishra
B) M V Rajasekhar
C) D P Acharya
D) P L Singh
- Which of the following has acquired Gurgaon Palwal Transmission Limited (GPTL) ?
A) Sterlite Power
B) IRB Infrastructure Developers
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Society of India Automobile Manufacturers located?
C) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of CyberPeace Foundation located?
A) New Delhi