Current Affairs 8 April 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 7 April 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 7, 2018
- Which among the following financial institutions has signed loan agreement worth $80 million for improving skill development among youth and modernising institutes in Himachal Pradesh?
A) World Bank
B) International Monetary Fund
C) Asian Development Bank (ADB)
D) European Investment Bank
- Which among the following banks has launched Internet of Things (IoT)-based customer feedback application on pilot basis at one of its branch in a move to increase its customer satisfaction?
A) Bank of Baroda
B) Bank of India
C) Allahabad Bank
D) Indian Overseas Bank
- When is the World Health Day observed?
A) April 7
B) April 8
C) April 9
D) April 6
- Who is the head of the 18 member panel formed by West Bengal Government to commemorate 100 years of Bengali cinema?
A) Srijit Mukherji
B) Kaushik Ganguly
C) Goutam Ghosh
D) Sandip Ray
- Which bank has recently tied up with Samsung to enable its MasterCard and Visa credit card users to use ‘Samsung Pay’?
A) State Bank of India
B) UCO Bank
C) Punjab National Bank
D) IndusInd Bank
- The Gobardhan Yojna to convert cattle dung and solid waste into biogas and manure will be launched by the government from which of these places on April 30?
A) Karnal, Haryana
B) Jaisalmer, Rajasthan
C) Ahmedabad, Gujarat
D) Amritsar, Punjab
- Which among the following states has been conferred with the ‘State of the Year’ Award under the ‘business leader’ category at India Business Leader Awards (IBLA)?
C) West Bengal
- National award winning Assamese filmmaker Munin Barua died recently. He hailed from which state?
B) West Bengal
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Mobile App ‘Uzhavan’ has been launched by which state government to use technology for the benefit of the farmers of the state?
B) Andhra Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- What is the theme of the 2018 World Health Day?
A) Universal health coverage: everyone, everywhere
B) Make every mother and child count
C) Good health adds life to years
D) International health security
- Which city of India has emerged as the top ranked city among the 20 largest cities of the country to provide 4G connectivity as per the report by wireless coverage mapping company ‘OpenSignal’?
A) New Delhi
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- What does G stands for in GOBAR in the government’s Gobardhan Yojna?
- The headquarter of the World Health Organisation is located at _____________
A) Geneva, Switzerland
B) Paris, France
C) Washington DC, United States
D) London, England
- The headquarter of the Indian Overseas Bank is located in which city?
D) New Delhi
- Romesh Sobti is the Chief Executive Officer of which bank?
A) Kotak Mahindra Bank
B) Axis Bank
C) Indian Overseas Bank
D) IndusInd Bank