Current Affairs 8 August 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 7 August 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 7, 2021
- Which Union Territory launched a month-long campaign–‘Pani Maah’ (water month) in August 2021 with an aim to increase the pace of implementation of Jal Jeevan Mission in the UT?
A) Daman & Diu
D) Jammu and Kashmir
- National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB) signed an MoU with which bank to extend financial assistance through the bank?
A) Union Bank of India
B) Central Bank of India
C) Indian Overseas Bank
D) Punjab National Bank
- Where was the country’s first National Heart Failure Biobank (NHFB) that would collect blood, biopsies, and clinical data as a guide to future therapies inaugurated?
A) T. D. Medical College
B) Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology
C) Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences
D) LBS Institute Of Technology for Women
- Where will the-first-of-its kind water villas be set up in India?
B) Daman and Diu
C) Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Which state/UT government signed MoU with ‘Walmart Vriddhi’ and ‘Haqdarshak’ to take MSME products to international market?
A) Tamil Nadu
- The government set the loans disbursement target under the PM Mudra Yojana (PMMY) at what amount for FY22?
A) Rs 9 trillion
B) Rs 7 trillion
C) Rs 5 trillion
D) Rs 3 trillion
- Which of the following signed MoU with Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) to use latter’s warehousing facilities to provide better storage facilities to farmers?
C) IFCI Ltd
D) Food Corporation of India
- Jan-Krzysztof Duda of which country won the 2021 FIDE World Cup, beating GM Sergey Karjakin?
- Dhriti Banerjee has become the first woman to be appointed as director of the 105-year-old?
A) Central Zoo Authority of India
B) Zoological Survey of India
C) Wildlife Institute of India
D) Botanical Survey of India
- Sjoerd Marijne resigned as the coach of which of the following?
A) Men’s national football team
B) Women’s national football team
C) Men’s national hockey team
D) Women’s national hockey team
- Who is the author of the book titled ‘A Begum and A Rani’?
A) Suryansh Bansal
B) Mohit Gaba
C) Rudrangshu Mukherjee
D) Khushal Khan
- Two-times Olympian Shankar Subramaniam, alias Babu, Nayaran who passed away was related to which sport?
- India assisted Mangdechhu Hydroelectric Project in which country won the Brunel Medal awarded by the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE), London?
C) Sri Lanka
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Zoological Survey of India situated?
- Where is the HQ of Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) situated?
B) New Delhi
- Where is National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB) situated?
A) New Delhi