Current Affairs 8 July 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 7 July 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 7, 2021
- What was the GST collection for the month of June 2021?
A) Rs 92,849 crore
B) Rs 92,465 crore
C) Rs 92,276 crore
D) Rs 92,992 crore
- Who will be the flag bearer along with MC Mary Kom at the opening ceremony of Tokyo Olympics from India?
A) Harmanpreet Singh
B) Bajrang Punia
C) Manpreet Singh
D) Yogeshwar Dutt
- Which airlines has been selected as the “2021 Airline of the Year” called the Oscar in the aviation industry by Air Transport World (ATW)?
A) Singapore Airlines
B) Korean Air
C) Philippine Airlines
D) Qatar Airways
- Digital payments and financial services platform Paytm announced the launch of Postpaid Mini in partnership with which company?
A) Bajaj Finance Limited
B) Mahindra and Mahindra Financial Services Limited
C) Tata Capital Financial Services Limited
D) Aditya Birla Finance Ltd
- Ace filmmaker Richard Donner, best known for which film passed away recently?
B) Iron Man
- Which Global media watchdog named Prime Minister Narendra Modi among other 36 heads of states who massively cracked down on press freedom in its “press freedom predators” list?
A) Transparency International
B) Agence France-Presse
C) Committee to Protect Journalists
D) Reporters Sans Frontières
- In July 2021, union government announced the creation of which new ministry?
A) Ministry of Administration
B) Ministry of Co-operation
C) Ministry of Policy Framework
D) Ministry of Cooperative Societies
- Which state/UT accorded sanction to uploading of Geo tagged photographs through ‘PROOF’ (Photographic Record of On-site Facility) mobile application while preferring bills in the concerned Treasuries against the budget allotted through BEAMS application?
A) Daman and Diu
C) Jammu and Kashmir
- The first unit of the Maitree Power Project will be commissioned in December this year in which country?
- Who became the Brand Ambassador of Khadi Prakritik Paint, cow dung paint?
A) Piyush Goyal
B) Nitin Gadkari
C) Rajnath Singh
D) Narendra Singh Tomar
- Which institute has developed the Matsya Setu, an online course mobile app with the funding support of the National Fisheries Development Board, Hyderabad?
A) Central Institute of Fisheries Education
B) Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture
C) Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture
D) Central Institute of Fisheries Education
- Legendary actor Dilip Kumar, who was popularly known as the tragedy king of Bollywood, passed away at the age of 98. Where was he born?
A) Peshawar, Pakistan
B) Karachi, Pakistan
C) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
D) Islamabad, Pakistan
- Which state/UT launched a scheme called ‘Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Pariwar Aarthik Sahayata Yojana’, and an online portal to provide financial assistance to families who lost their loved ones to Covid-19?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) launched the country’s first FASTag-based cashless parking facility at which metro station?
A) Rajiv Chowk metro station
B) Kashmere Gate metro station
C) Netaji Subhash Place metro station
D) Shastri Park metro station
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Paytm situated?
- Where is the HQ of Aditya Birla Finance Limited situated?
- Where is the HQ of Reporters Sans Frontières situated?