Current Affairs 8 June 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 7 June 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 7, 2019
- Recently PM Modi set up how many cabinet committees to deal with issue of growth and jobs?
- Which state announced to make the state as country’s basketball hub?
- Which country launched first Arctic train service?
- As per RBI recently monetary policy,what is the current repo rate?
- Recently RBI scrapped charges levied on RTGS and NEFT transactions.What is S in RTGS?
- Who will head the committee that will review the ATM interchange fee structure?
- Hinduja Group firm Ashok Leyland tied up with Which bank for vehicle loans recently?
A)AU Small Finance Bank
B)Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
C)Airtel Payments Bank
D)Suryoday Small Finance Bank
- Who became the most capped Indian player by surpassing Bhaichung Bhutia 107 matches?
- who was reappointed as vice chairman of NITI Aayog?
- Aziz Premji will retire as Executive Director of Which company next month?
- Who has been elected as president of United Nations General Assembly?
A)Ban ki Moon
C)Tijjani Muhammed Bande
- Who was re elected as president of FIFA?
- Recently Lennart Johansson passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently Jaspal Inder Singh Kalra passed away.He was related to which field?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Russia?
- Where is the HQ of Wipro?