Current Affairs 8 June 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 7 June 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 7, 2020
- Which state government launched India’s first online waste management platform?
- Which Bank has become first foreign bank to start operations in IFSC GIFT City?
A)Standard Chartered Bank
- Who were named the Womens Super League champions 2020?
- Recently who has been appointed as a ‘Goodwill Ambassador for the Poor’ by United Nations Association for Development and Peace (UNADAP)?
- Which city airport received the highest Platinum Recognition in the Airports Council International (ACI) Asia-Pacific Green Airports Recognition 2020 in the 15-35 Million Passengers Per Annum (MPPA) category for its efficient water management practices?
- Recently Rupert Hine passed away,He was related to which field?
- Recently which famous academician and institutional builder passedaway?
- Recently which former governor and Delhi Police commissioner passed away?
A)Ved Prakash Parwah
D)Anil Singh Baijal
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the Hq of Standard Chartered Bank?
- Where is the HQ of United Nations Development Programme?