Current Affairs 8 March 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 7 March 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 7, 2020
- The three-day-long Namaste Orchha festival started in which state?
- Which state government approved renaming the airport at Aurangabad as Chhatrapati Sambhaji Maharaj Airport?
- International Conference on Nano Science and Technology” (ICONSAT) held in which city?
- What is the rank of India in Freedom in the World 2020 report?
- As per Consulting firm MicroSave Consulting (MSC) report, Women’s ownership of bank accounts rose to how much percent in 2017 under PMJDY?
- The Yonex Dutch Junior International 2020 is being held in which country?
- The World Half Marathon Championships was recently postponed due to coronavirus.It was scheduled to be held in which place?
- The International Shooting Sports Federation (ISSF) World Cup schedule to be held in which city was postponed due to coronavirus outbreak?
- Who was appointed as new spokesperson of the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA)?
- Recently which Actress was signed as brand ambassador of Puma?
C)Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Who was appointed as MD and CEO of SBI Life Insurance Company?
- Recently Denys Shmygal became new PM of which country?
- Who is set to be the new director-general of the World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO)?
- Who recently took oath as new Chief Information Commissioner?
- The International Indian Film Academy Awards (IIFA) which was scheduled to be held in which city was postponed due to coronavirus outbreak?
- Who was named named Sportsperson of the Year at the fourth Times of India Sports Awards (TOISA) 2019?
- Which city to host India Smart Utility Week 2020 (ISUW)?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the capital of Poland?
- Where is the HQ of International Shooting Sports Federation?
- What is the currency of Ukraine?