Current Affairs 8 May 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 7 May 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 7, 2018
- India observed ___________ birth anniversary of nation’s first Nobel Award winner Rabindranath Tagore on May 7, 2018
- India’s Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu is on a week long visit to three nations from May 6. Which country is not among those three countries?
- How many additional One Stop Centres have recently been approved by the government to be set up in 9 states for the benefit of the violence affected women?
- With which among the given technology giants, India has signed a Statement of Intent (SoI) to enhance the growth of artificial intelligence (
AI) and machine learning ecosystem in the country?
- Name the Cabinet Secretary of India whose tenure has recently been extended by one year till June 2019.
A) B. K. Chaturvedi
B) Surendra Singh
C) Ajit Seth
D) Pradeep Kumar Sinha
- How much amount of loan agreement has been signed between India and World Bank for National Nutrition Mission -POSHAN Abhiyaan?
A) $ 200 million
B) $ 100 million
C) $ 250 million
D) $ 150 million
- Which among the following countries has clinched the 3rd South Asian Junior Athletics Championships (SAJAC) held in Colombo?
B) Sri lanka
- Which international body has tied up with NITI Aayog to help prevent any fraud or corruption in Centre’s ambitious Ayushman Bharat Scheme?
A) Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
B) World Bank
C) Asian Development Bank (ADB)
D) International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Russian President Vladimir Putin has been again sworn in as the President of the country for ______ term.
- Which among the given Indian pair has won the silver medal in the 10m air rifle mixed team event at the Grand Prix of Liberation International Shooting Competition in Czech Republic?
A) Gagan Narang – Pooja Ghatkar
B) Abhinav Bindra – Heena Sidhu
C) Manavjit Singh Sandhu – Shreyasi Singh
D) Jitu Rai – Apurvi Chandela
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- What is the capital of Czech Republic?
- The 3rd South Asian Junior Athletics Championships (SAJAC) took place in which country?
B) Sri Lanka
- What is the currency of Guatemala?
- Juan Carlos Varela is the President of which country?
C) Czech Republic
- What is the capital of Peru?