Current Affairs 8 November 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 7 November 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 7, 2018
- The UN Postal System has issued how many stamps with diyas in celebration of Diwali as “the quest for the triumph of good over evil”?
- Which country has been elected as a member of the International Telecommunication Union council(ITU) for another 4 year term from 2019 to 2022?
- PM Narendra Modi will inaugurate Ring Road and Babatpur Airport Road in which city?
- The WCD Ministry has setup which online marketing portal for unique organic products of the women farmers and entrepreneurs from across the country?
A)Mahila E Haat
D)Women E Haat
- Which state got Rs 1255 crore World Bank loan for a project aiming at enhancing agricultural productivity?
- Which country has unveiled its new-generation stealth combat unmanned aerial vehicle(UAV) CH7?
- 11th Asian Championship 2018 held in which city?
- Who became the first Indian skeet to win gold the men’s skeet final of the 8th Asian Shotgun Championship?
B)Angad Vir Singh Bajwa
D)Mairaj Ahmed Khan
- Who became India’s highest run getter in Twenty20 Internationals?
- Who is the author of book “The Fire Burns Blue:A History of Women’s Cricket in India”?
A)Siddhanta Pathak and Karunya Keshav
B)Vikram Seth and Aravind Adiga
C)Anita Desai and Siddhanta Pathak
D)Rohinton Mistry and Arundhati Roy
- Who is the author of the book “Don’t tell the Governor”?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of International TeleCommunication Union Council(ITU)?
- What is the currency of China?