Current Affairs 8 November 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 7 November 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 7, 2020
- According to Care Ratings, which state topped the list of states in attracting investments during the first half of FY21?
A) Himachal Pradesh
C) Andhra Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- Government announced extending the time window for businesses to seek sovereign-guaranteed loans under the Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme (ECLGS) by one month to which date or “or till such time that an amount of Rs 3 trillion is sanctioned under the Scheme, whichever is earlier?
A) November 30
B) December 30
C) November 15
D) December 15
- Which of the following has been voted ‘Most Outstanding Company – Financial Sector’ in India, in a poll conducted by the well-known publication Asiamoney?
B) HDFC Bank
- Which insurance company launched ‘Life + 36 critical illness Insurance’ on Flipkart at the starting premium of just Rs. 153 for a life cover of Rs 1 lakh plus Critical Illness cover of Rs.10,000?
A) Aegon Life Insurance
B) Max Life Insurance
C) Exide Life Insurance
D) Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
- Which bank introduced Employee Assistance Program, a new employee Central initiative to help employees to deal with personal and professional issues in psychological consulting and counselling?
A) Punjab National bank
B) Bank of India
C) Bank of Baroda
D) bank of Maharashtra
- Which company launched its first all-women Virtual Customer Service (VCS) site in Bengaluru with 60 women?
- Which state government in association with HCL will set up a Disaster Management – Data Analytics Centre to strengthen the State’s disaster management efforts in the face of the Covid-19 pandemic?
C) Madhya Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- Who own his fifth ATP title of the season at the Erste Bank Open?
A) Andrey Rublev
B) Lorenzo Sonego
C) Stefano Travaglia
D) Taylor Fritz
- John Magufuli is sworn in as the president for a second five-year term of which country?
- Which bank appointed Ramesh Lakshminarayanan as its next chief information officer (CIO)?
A) Axis Bank
B) Laxmi Vilas Bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) DCB Bank
- Which telecom operator appointed Jagbir Singh as its Chief Technology Officer (CTO)?
A) Vodafone Idea
B) Reliance Jio
- Ace filmmaker Hariharan who bagged the prestigious JC Daniel Award for 2019 was bestowed for his contribution to which cinema?
- Musician Karsh Kale bagged the best original music award at the 14th Annual Asian Film Awards for which movie?
B) Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara
D) Gully Boy
- Indian Army chief General M M Naravane was conferred the honorary rank of General of which country’s army?
B) Sri Lanka
- Which institute launched – Bandhu – a selfhelp website to assist students through the tough time and enhance their emotional wellbeing?
A) IIT Kharagpur
B) IIT Bombay
C) IIM Lucknow
D) IIM Ahmedabad
- A fisherman from which state launched ‘Kadal Osai FM 90.4’, India’s first and only radio channel for fisherfolk?
A) Tamil Nadu
- When was National Stress Awareness Day 2020 observed?
A) November 6
B) November 3
C) November 4
D) November 2
- When is International Stress Awareness Week celebrated?
A) 2 – 6 November
B) 1 – 5 November
C) 3 – 7 November
D) 4 – 8 November
- Which Indian state’s education department has asked schools in the state to celebrate Children’s week between November 8 and 14?
A) Tamil Nadu
- According to a new report released by World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF), about how many Indian cities will face increasing “water risks” in the next few decades?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Vodafone Idea situated?
- What is the capital city of Tanzania?
- Where is the HQ of Aegon Life Insurance situated?
- Where is the HQ of World Wide Fund for Nature situated?