Current Affairs 8 October 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 7 October 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 7, 2018
- The country’s biggest skill competition, “India Skills 2018”recently concluded in which city?
- JIMEX -18, a bilateral maritime exercise is between India and which other country?
- Recently,RBI approved the proposal of which state’s bank having Rs 650 bn in deposits and which will be formed by consolidating State Cooperative Bank and the 14 district cooperatives?
- Which e-commerce company has partnered with Bajaj Allianz General Insurance to offer customised insurance solutions to power its mobile phone protection programme?
- Which country won Under 19 Asia Cup 2018?
- Who won the Japanese Grand Prix?
- Who has been unanimously elected as the chairman and world president of International Advertising Association?
- Who was appointed as new head of IDBI Bank?
A)Mahesh Kumar Jain
- Who has won the girls’ title in the IBSF World Under 16 Snooker Championship?
- Who won the gold medal in the elite women’s 40 km competition at Saksham Pedal Delhi, India’s Premier Cyclothon?
- Which pair of girls has won the Under 15 girls double titles in the Badminton Asia Junior Under-17 and Under-15 championships?
A)PV Sindhu and Vidya Phillai
B)Tasnim Mir and Vidya Phillai
C)Pooja Reddy and Meghna Reddy
D)Meghana Reddy and Tasnim Mir
- Recently, Natwar Thakkar, popularly known as “Nagaland’s Gandhi”, passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently, Girish Patel passed away in Ahmedabad.He was related to which field?
C)Human Rights Activist
- Who is the author of “Feisty At Fifty”?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of IDBI Bank?
- What is the tagline of IDBI Bank?
A)Relationship beyond banking
B)The name you can bank upon
C)Badti ka naam Zindagi
D)Aao Sochein Bada
- Where is the HQ of Flipkart?