Current Affairs 8 October 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 7 October 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 7, 2021
- Recently Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has released the Multilingual Dementia Research and Assessment (MUDRA) Toolbox in how many Indian languages?
- As per Union government,how many Science Technology and Innovation Hubs exclusively for SCs & STs to be established?
- How much amount was approved by the central government to setup 7 mega textile parks?
A) ₹4900 cr
B) ₹5500 cr
C) ₹4800 cr
D) ₹4400 cr
- How much amount of fishery projects was announced by Union Minister Parshuttom to Leh?
A) ₹1 cr
B) ₹4 cr
C) ₹5 cr
D) ₹6 cr
- Recently Vice-President Venkaiah Naidu inaugurated the Mahabahu Brahmaputra River Heritage Centre in which state?
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Which state government launched the Swechha programme which aims at the health and hygiene of adolescent girls studying in government schools?
A) Andhra Pradesh
- In which country, Mahalaya festival will be celebrated?
- Which organisation has endorsed the first anti-malarial vaccine?
- Which bank has launched ‘Supreme’ a Current account product for Non – Resident Indians?
A) Paytm Payment Bank
B) Fino Payments Bank
C) Equitas Small Finance Bank
D) ESAF Small Finance Bank
- Recently RBI granted which country’s bank to open two more branches in India?
- Which became the1st scheduled private sector bank to collect direct, indirect taxes?
B) Kotak Mahindra Bank
D) HDFC Bank
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) granted license to the National Asset Reconstruction Company Limited (NARCL) under which section of the Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act (Sarfaesi) Act, 2002?
A) Section 3
B) Section 5
C) Section 4
D) Section 7
- The World Trade Organization (WTO) upgraded its forecast for global merchandise trade volume to an increase of how much percent in 2021?
- As per report of World Bank,Bangladesh to grow at how much percent in FY 2021-22?
- Which of the following claimed the gold medal in the 25m Pistol team event at the ISSF Junior World Championships?
A) Manu Bhaker
B) Naamya Kapoor
C) Rhyhm Sangwam
D) All of above
- Who was appointed as president of Consumer Electronics and Appliances Manufacturers Association (CEAMA)?
A) Kamal Nandi
B) Joy Souyush
C) David McMillan
D) Eric Brenganza
- Who have been awarded the 2021 Nobel Prize in Chemistry for their work on building molecules that are mirror images of one another?
A) Benjamin List
B) David McMillan
C) Both A and B
D) Kelnrey Henry
- Recently famed white onion of which state got GI tag?
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Which state/Ut launched the ‘dust pollution control self-assessment portal’ for self-monitoring of compliance of dust control guidelines?
- Who is the author of book Economist Gandhi: The Roots and the Relevance of the Political Economy of the Mahatma?
A) Shanti Lal
B) Jayantilal Singh
C) Mahesh Sharma
D) Jaithirth Rao
- When is National Pension System Divas is celebrated?
A) October 5
B) October 4
C) October 2
D) October 1
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of PFRDA?
- Where is the HQ of World Trade Organisation?
- What is the currency of Bangladesh?