Current Affairs 8 September 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 07 September 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 07, 2017
- Who of the following is the author of “How India Sees the World”?
A) VS Naipaul
B) Amrita pritam
C) Shyam Saran
D) Sudha Murthy
- ___ Indian-origin teenager has become one of the youngest boy to fly single-engine plane?
A) Shreya Beesam
B) Mansour Anis
C) Kornathan Mahesh
D) Adhyasa Poorvathi
- Which of the following actress has become the ambassador for Australia Tourism?
A) Priyanka Chopra
B) Madhuri Dixit
C) Anushka Sharma
D) Parineeti Chopra
- Who has become the fastest India player yo score 15000 runs in international cricket?
A) MS Dhoni
B) Ajinkya Rahane
C) Virat Kohli
D) Rahul Dravid
- Which of the following country is going to host 2019 Commonwealth Weightlifting Championship?
- Which of the following banks has launched new scheme of replacing loans with certificate deposits?
A) Ujjivan bank
B) Dena bank
C) DSB bank
D) Fino Care bank
- Ministry of Power has launched UJALA scheme at which of the following place?
- India will grant gratis visas to the citizens of which of the following nation?
- SLINEX 2017 is going to kick start at which of the following place?
- Which of the following telecom company has launched GST Advantage for small business?
- Which of the following state has launched “Seven Star Formula”?
A) Andhra Pradesh
- Which state has signed MoU with Hyperloop Transportation Technologies to build India’s first Hyperloop system?
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Who is going to head the Expert Task Force on Employment & Exports constituted by NITI Aayog?
A) Sanjiv Mishra
B) Prabhat Kumar
C) Amresh Panda
D) Rajiv Kumar
Static GK related to Today’s Current Affairs
- Where is the head-office of Airtel Bharati?
B) New Delhi
- Where is Ramakrishna beach located?
- Grave of Bahadur Shah zafar is also known as:
A) Shwedagon Pagoda
B) Hiladon Nagada
C) Ameeravon Ragada
D) Welatown Shingda
- Who is the Prime Minister of Malaysia?
A) Hussein Onn
B) Najib Razak
C) Abdullah badawi
D) Abdul Razzak
- Who is the captain of Australian Cricket Team?
A) Steve Smith
B) Michael Clark
C) Ben Johnson
D) Hugh Massie
- Manmohan Singh was the ___ Prime Minister of India?
- Heritage site Lepakshi is in which of the following state?
B) Andhra Pradesh