Current Affairs 8 September 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 7 September 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 7, 2019
- Recently The HRD Ministry awarded the Institute of Eminence to how many public institutions?
- Recently The Ministry of Culture rolled out how many mobile science vans for aspirational districts?
- Which state government has joined hands with UNESCO to promote music, art and craft forms, and other intangible cultural heritage of the state?
- The latest iteration of the India-Thailand Coordinated Patrol (Indo-Thai CORPAT) held in Which city?
- the 22nd edition of India International Seafood Show (IISS) held in Which city?
- Recently member countries of the World Health Organisation (WHO) South-East Asia Region have resolved to eliminate highly infectious childhood killer diseases measles and rubella by Which year?
- Which organisation Signed MoU with Zhengzhou Commodity Exchange for Exchange of Information?
- With Which company,CBSE has partnered to conduct capacity building programmes for high school teachers?
- Who has become the first bowler to scalp four wickets on consecutive deliveries in both T20I and ODIs?
- Recently who broke the record to become the youngest ever Test captain?
B)Shakib Al Hasan
- Recently Samuel Eto’o announced retirement from which sports?
- Recently Abdul Qadir passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently S Sriram passed away.He was related to which field?
- Who is the author of book , “Phoolpur: Indian Flowers, Their Myths, Traditions and Usage”?
D)Jhelum Biswas Bose
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of UNESCO?
- What is the currency of Thailand?
- Where is the HQ of World Health Organisation?